Epilogue

No... it can't be...

     Dad was dead, I watched him get buried. But here he is, right in front of me. He looked the same as I last saw him a year ago when he got buried; Hair washed and combed back, skin flawless, and wearing his wedding suit. The only difference was that his teeth were ground sharp and eyes glowing red. I couldn't speak, let alone move.

     "You got my daughter PREGNANT!?"

     His voice shot across the room to Anti. The statement wasn't directed at me, but I was still affected by the fear it was meant to induce. Anti, my now fiancé as of last month, stood completely still.

     "Ah, [your last name], sir, I..."

     He couldn't say anything to defend himself. Truth be told, it was an accident. He proposed and we forgot the condom, that's all. I found out last night, freaked, and called mom. Next thing I know my supposedly dead father was threatening the love of my life.

     "What the FUCK were you thinking!? Do you know how this child is going to turn out!? It's going to be a monster! Just like us!"

     Dad's voice boomed in the empty room. Confusion swirled around my head, making me dizzy. I loose my balance and I feel arms catch me from behind. I don't need to look behind me to know it's Anti.

     "Sir, excuse me for my rudeness, but how dare you call our child a monster."

     Anti spoke with a polite but firm tone, and only one who knew him like I did would know he's about to snap. I look up at him and touch a hand to his cheek.

     "Love, calm down," I say softly, the only words I've been able to muster since Dad arrived.

     Anti glances down at me, places his lips on my forehead, and sets me down.

     "Sir, with all due respect, you have no room to talk. After all, your child is one of us. Did she turn out a monster?"

     This was beginning to be all too much. One of them? Anti is a demon, Dad referred to himself and Anti as monsters, so this can only mean one thing. And with a short, unbelieving, laugh, I lose consciousness.

     The room fills with negative energy, and one could almost see the sparks between the two demons. The girls father charges forwards with unbelievable speed and force, his fist slamming into the girls fiancé's stomach.

     The fiancé doubles over, coughing up blood. He wouldn't fight. It would destroy the girl who lay unconscious on the floor.

     "I'm not going to fight you," the fiancé coughed out. The father only came at him again. And again. And again. The fiancé was slowly being beat to a pulp, refusing to fight. He was furious, of course he was. At himself, for not doing anything, and at the father, for beating his daughters fiancé.

     He saw the father go for another attack, so the fiancé braced himself for an impact that wasn't to come. The fiancé opened his eyes carefully, then quickly as realized dawned on him.

     His future wife was standing in front of him, fury in her blazing red eyes.

     "How dare you."

     It wasn't a question, and only idiots wouldn't have been able to register the all the emotions in her tone. Confusion, sadness, disbelief, but more so than anything else, anger.

     She was confused about what was happening, sad her father didn't accept this, disbelief she was actually a demon, and pure anger that her own father was abusing the man she loved.

     They stood like this for what seemed like hours, maybe days, and when she finally moved, they had to plan for an actual funeral.

Authors Note: Hi! This is probably really bad but idc anymore. Yeah, reader-chan is a demon. I just kinda threw that in there. Enjoy your quarantine!