Part 1 - Lesson One

The long overdue teaser:

Third Person's POV

This is the 27th batch of Seduction Class. For this batch it's composed of 10 drop dead gorgeous ladies, this privilege is being offered secretly by one of the famous modeling agency in the world, YG Agency. Only few given the opportunity and chance to be selected, so this is always been the talk of the models, idols and even the artists. They said that if you been chosen it means that you already possess every skills so they'll just give you special lesson instead and that is the art of SEDUCTION.

Jisoo's POV

"This is heaven." I mumbled and Lisa just chuckled.

"Stop drooling Unnie, you're embarrassing yourself." She stated that made me roll my eyes.

"Can you blame me? When they offered this to us I was hesitant at first, I mean, is it mean they'll deprive us with our favorite food, specially those that can affect our figure? You know I can't live without chicken in my system. And now that I'm seeing the varieties of chicken they're serving here, I can say that I can absolutely live in this place forever." I dramatically said. Yup, we're the chosen ones, part of the 27th batch. This always been the topic of my colleagues around the dressing room, the gym, I mean everywhere as long as they had the chance. At first I don't believed it, that's kinda weird if you'll ask me until one night we're called for a meeting. All 10 ladies from different agencies and with different career path. Correct, not all of us here is a model or an artist. There are some that came from different path of life, like Lisa here, she's actually a well known photographer so imagine my shocked when I saw her that night. Though with no doubt she can really passed as a model or even an artist if she'll like.

I was interrupted with my train of thoughts when I heard her speak again.

"I'm scared Unnie." Lisa blurted all of a sudden.

"Huh? Why?" I asked curiously as we made our way to the buffet table.

"I-ah you know, I don't know what to expect here. Argh! Now I'm regretting that I accepted this offer." She whined.

This time I'm the one who chuckled.

"Don't worry Lisayah, if there is someone who should enjoy this, it is you." I stated that made her confused.

She even raised her brow.

"Huh? Why Unnie?"

"Cause you don't need to prove something. You're a photographer after all. They won't expect much from you unlike us who should at least showcase skill or something already, if you know what I mean."

She looked at me intently before smiling.

I was caught off guard when she hugged me.

"Yah! What happened to you Lisayah!" I asked while trying to remove her hands away from me.

"You really good at your words Unnie!" She said after she pulled away.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Of course, I'm Jisoo after all."

That made us both chuckled.

"Now, behave and let's eat in peace!" I declared happily even raising my utensils ready to attack.