Chapter 8: Completing the victim's humiliation

"Yes," Allison replied after getting over her surprise at Rory choosing that option and grinning wickedly at her friends. "Down to your underwear."

"Fucking do it now, then", Jackie instructed. The youngest one was getting a bit over-excited.

But Allison was still holding her arms behind her so there wasn't much Rory could do yet. "Can you let go of my arms then, please?" Rory asked politely.

 Knowing that Rory wouldn't try to run off anywhere until she'd got all her precious books back, Allison let go of Rory's arms and sat down on a chair that she plonked right in front of the victim

Ever so sheepishly, Rory started undoing her tie and unbuttoning her shirt.

"Hurry  up skinny bitch," Jackie said harshly. 

Allison told Jackie to stay calm and instructed Rory: "Start with the tights".

That was mean, Rory thought.

"I thought I could keep those on?" Rory ventured.

"See where thinking got you, loser", Jackie chipped in.

This was so unfair, Rory thought. Tights is virtually underwear, isn't it? She just had to try and stall them a bit more.

"Actually, I could do with a spare pair of tights myself," Jackie said, giddily.

Becky: "I bet hers would fit you perfectly cuz, you should have them."

Rory: "But wait, you know my mom will be wondering where I am now, and you could all get in trouble?"

Jackie: "Oh, really, we're so scared!"

"Rory," Allison started, "do you have friends who you go and see after school?"

"Um yes, there is one."

"Haha so she has one friend, brilliant", Becky snapped back.

Allison: "If she claimed to have any more then I'd want names! But the point is, Rory, you could be at your friend's house right now down in losertown, right?"

Rory: "Um, Star's Hollow? And yes, I suppose."

Allison: "And your mum knows that?"

Rory: "Yes."

Allison: "So there is no problem. Now, start with the tights."

Jackie: "Now. Or, we'll do it for you."

Becky was still filming, while Allison just sat there with her legs crossed. She needed a bit of a rest after all that strenuous activity.

Completely defeated, Rory sat on the edge of a desk. Very reluctantly indeed, she removed her black tights, revealing her bare, skinny legs and very small and narrow bare feet that normally she would only allow any other person to see in PE lessons.

Jackie grabbed the tights off her instantly and stuffed them in her blazer pocket.

In a classroom setting with three fully dressed teenagers watching her, two older than her and one younger, this was excrutiatingly humiliating for Rory already.

She was only just 16 and although her legs had developed a bit of shape in places, overall her pins were quite embarrassingly thin and shapeless for her age along with her chicken hips and her feet that looked like they still had some growing to do.

She just needed a bit more time than most girls to develop.

As she slowly undid her tie and unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off, Jackie couldn't resist yanking Rory's skirt down to her ankles.

That made the other two girls laugh hysterically and really startled poor Rory.

The victim's choice of underwear - black, boy briefs - was revealed, much to the delight of the onlookers.

"Couldn't you wait?", Rory asked in a high-pitched tone, astounded.

"No we can't," said a giggling Jackie as she pushed Rory down on the floor and scooped up her skirt, shirt and tie, "you're too slow!"

Rory quickly stood up again.

"Wow she's as white as Casper the ghost," remarked Allison.

"Yeah, all over," Jackie commented while she stuffed Rory's skirt and shirt into her own schoolbag, chucking the tie into a waste bin nearby. "How do you have a body like that at 16? Hope you are getting this all on video, Becks."

"Yep," Becky replied, still filming everything like her life depended on it, "what about her boy underwear?"

Allison: "Perfect for her, really."

"Yeah she is like a boy, isn't she? So it suits her," said Jackie.

Allison enjoyed doing the teasing, but she was undeniably turned on by Rory's beautiful form at this point: skinny certainly, but with a perfect little curve around her delicate hips and her calves just ever so slightly curvy.

Allison couldn't help thinking that if she were a boy, with a dick, she'd definitely want to bone this cutie right now, who was over a year younger than her.

"Yeah, too small for 16. Are you still a virgin, Gilmore?" Jackie asked, pointedly.

"That's a personal question," Rory replied defensively. "Can I have my clothes back now?"

Allison looked her up and down. "Hmm Jackie, what do you think?"

"Why should we?", Jackie replied, knowing she had no intention of returning anything.

Allison just nodded.

Standing there in nothing but her knickers and bra, and her bare feet exposed to the cold, hard classroom floor, Rory was feeling very exposed indeed. She was quite upset and worried, and looked it.

She hadn't anticipated they would take her clothes from her once she removed them.

Her face was red and she slumped down in a chair despondently.

At least they seemed to have calmed down now, she thought. Surely, they'd got what she wanted and they would let her get her stuff back and go home soon?

Allison was actually thinking about letting Rory go and might have done so if it wasn't for group mentality. Perhaps, they'd put her through enough now, Allison pondered to herself.

Becky, who was still filming, sensed the victim's discomfort and high embarrassment, and had other thoughts. She just wanted to make things a bit worse for Rory. So did Jackie.

Then, Becky remembered the very thing that would achieve that.

"Is it time for her wedgie yet?", Becky asked excitedly.

"Oh, yes! I nearly forgot!", Allison piped up.

The three bullies formed a triangle around their victim...