Chapter One ~ The New Student

Knock knock. Your stepmom came into your room and woke you up. You Mumbled,"But I hate school." stepMom yelled,"Oh well, you have to go to school anyway!" You got out of bed and went straight to the shower. When you were done you went to your room and got dressed. When you got down the stairs you grabbed your toast and got on you bike then road your bike to school.

This was your first day in high school so you were a little nervous but at the same time you didn't care about anything, just about your grades. When you got to school you were looking for your class. Your cass was 1.A. finally, you  found your class. You had to sit next to a guy with spiky hair with red eyes and he looked mean but you did not care. The only person that you knew was deku. You and deku were good friends kinda but you didn't see each other because he was your x-boyfriend and he did not stop trying to get dack with you. So you kinda hated him but you were still friends with him anyway.(I don't know y)

It was almost the end of the day and you asked the teacher if you could go to the bathroom. He said,"go, and heary up." You did not know were the bathrooms were so you wondered around the school for a little bit. Then you seen the guy you sat next to in class and you went up to him and said,"hello." He answer,"What do you want."

So you exclaim," I can't find the bathroom."

He said," whats you name anyway."

You answer,"Raera, Raera Coke."

He laughed," Coke. Whos last name is named after a soda."

You said," uhhh, me duh. Know I asked a question are you going to answer me."

He replied,"You got the nerve talking to me like that exstra."

"what did you just say to me dumby."

"Just shut your mouth and fallow me *extra*."

"Ok, fine stupid."

So when you were done in the bathroom you came out to see him standing there. You ask," What is your name and why are still here?!" He answer," I was going to walk you back just in case you got lost again and my name is Kasuki Bokugou and remember that because Im the number one hero and all you extras are just here to get in my way so stay outa my way or else." You said,"ok jeez." And you walked with him to class without saying a word.

When you and bokugou got back to class the teacher asked,"Why were you two gone for a long time?" Bokugou said," Um, because she was lost. And she could not find the bathroom. So yea. You got it!" So you jumped in," Mmm....school is over. So im going to go grab my stuff and leave. Ok. Ok bye." You grabbed your stuff and you left.

When you got home you went straight to your room and did your homework. Your stepdad came in (because your mom was working) and asked,"Sooo....how w...was your day?" You said good and went back to doing your homework. You dad was also a alcoholic and you liked your mom better. Your dad also been to jail twice. You do not know why your mom was still with him.*PROBABLY BECUZ HE HAD LOTS OF MONEY*(WICH HE DID)

It was the next day and you did the same routine every day. So when you got in you class Deku came up to you and said,"I will never stop, never. I love you and you will love me back." Bokugou heard and came up to me and Deku and yelled,"You damb Deku leave her alone or I will blow you head off!!! And she does not need to love you. You damb nerd!!!! Come here Reara." So you went to Bokugou and said,"Thank you.""yea whaterver nerd."he replied. You smiled. He started to blush.

                    Reara's POV
I wonder what he is blushing about. IDK. I dont know what to do right know, should I leave or stay. Mmmmmm..........my mind is blank I can't think.

                Bokugou's POV
Why is my heart beating so fast?? Why cant I move????? My head it just spinning. I love her I just don't know how to tell her.

"Im going to go." You both said. So after that awkward moment you and Bokugou went to go to your seats. You and him did not talk to each other for the rest of the day.