Chapter Four ~ spending time at Bakugou's house

Bakugou took you to his house. He took you up stairs by caring you. "Now you lay down and i will get you some food. Ok." He said. "But im not hungry." You said wile shaking you head. "Im getting you something to eat weather you like it or not." Bakugou yelled. You looked away," Ok." He sarted to walk away when he heard you mummble," But im not freaking hungery." Bakugou turned around and smiled," If you eat. I will do something speacal with you." "Ok, fine." You wispered. He winked and then went back to go make you a meal.

                     20 minutes later
          "Here, eat." Bakugou said while puting the food on his bedstand. "Thanks." You mummbled and sat up to eat. You had Ramon and butter bread. You ate all your food and laid back in bed." Katsuki!" You yelled.

          "Yes babe!" He said while walking up the stairs. You got up outa bed and went to bakugou," where's your bathroom?" He looked at your eyes," at the end of the hallway and let me carry you th...." " No. I can do it and trust me you do not want to carry me.....and by the way you might want to change your bedsheets." You walked to the bathroom and pulled down you pants," Crap!" Bakugou nocked on the door. You sat on the toilet," Come in." He came in and his eyes widened. Then he giggled," That sucks." "Shut up, Katsuki!" You blushed. "Ill go to the store. What kind of pads." He asked. "Mmmmm......the ones that say Always maxi. Ok." He left the bathroom.

                       20 mins later
          You hear someone walking up the stairs. Bakugou came in and gave you the pads," Here." He walk out and went to his room. After you were done you came outa the bathroom with a shirt and underwear on," Can i borrow a pair a your pants." He looked at me and smiled," Sure." "Thanks." You said looking into bakugou's eyes.

          Bakugou looks at you walks toward you and picks you up," I love you." He puts you on the bed ( with no bedsheets) and goes to get a cover so you can cover up. You get up and go to bakugou's dresser and grab a pair of baggy pants and put them on. When i heard him walking back from getting sheets i ran to his bed and laid down. Bakugou came in and looked at you and giggled,"Looks like you found my pants."

                     50 minutes later
          You and Bakugou fell asleep next to each other. You woke up and it was really dark, you got up and walked downstairs. You heard something in the kitchen. You walked in to see Bakugou but he look not alive but not bead. He was ugly and bleeding all over the floor. You ran up to him and ask," Are you ok?" He looked at you and grabbed a knife and stabbed you in the stomach. You started to cry and you fell. Bakugou grabbed a gun and held it at your head and........*BAM*

          You woke up in a panic. You jumped out of bed and looked at the bed. Bakugou wasnt there. You started to scream. Bakugou heard you and started running up the stairs," Babe are you ok." He opened the door, you back up away from him. You were scared. He started walking up to you slowly," Calm down what happened." You stair at him in tears," You--You tryed to kill me!" He looked at you confused," I did what now."" You tryed to kill me!!" You say. "No I..... Wait, you were dreaming. No I didnt you had a nightmare. Come here." He slowly walks up to you and picks you up and puts you on the bed," Now why would i try to kill you?" You looked at him," Im so sorry. It was a nightmare i thought you were....."" Shhhhh" Bakugou held you close

    You fell asleep in Bakugou's arms.

   Awww. Oh, hello. I hope you are enjoying the story so fair. Love yall and thank you for reading.😍😘 when I was writing this i got scared too. Sorry it was short.