Chapter three ~ being hospitalized

😢😢😢😢😭😭😢😢😢

You woke up in the hospital and Bokugou was sitting on a chair in front of your bed crying. You looked down and you saw that you had a machine hooked up to your arms, chest and stomach.

Bakugou notice you were awake he wiped his tear and said,"You were poisoned. A-And the d-doctor said y-you will d-die in 4 days." You started to cry too. He said," But there is one way you can live." You said in question," what i-s it?""Well, the poison only went to your heart so...... you have to get surgery done. But that cost like 1 to 2 thousand yen. But i will pay for it. Anyway you have to pay your medical bill...."

The doctor walked in and asked," Are you ready yet." You said," for wha-?" "Yes." Bakugou intoruped while crying. The Doctor said," So what will it be." Bakugou answer,"Yes, and I will pay for it." You smiled at him. The doctor left and bakugou walked over to the bed," I have to leave. The doctor will be coming back. You getting surgery done and you haert is getting replaced."

Bakugou started to cry again,"Not to scare you but this could kill you." After Bakugou said that he walked out of the room and a bunch of doctors came into the room. One of the doctors put a mask on you which made you fall into deep sleep.

                     5 Hours Later
You woke up to food next to your bed. You looked down and saw stitches on you chest. The doctor came in and Bakugou fallowed the doctor. He started to cry happy tears." You made it babe. I missed you!" You smiled,"I missed you too!"😊😍😍            
           ( SO HEART WARMING)

The doctor came in with a weel char. The doctor said,"Reira has to use this weel char for 1 mouth because she cant walk until she heels better. She can go home today. Oh yea, make shore she eats too. Ok." Bakugou asked," Wait, why do i need to make sure she eats?""Well, she is on a certain medication so she wont want to eat but the only things Reira will try to eat is junk food. So make shore she eats well." Bakugou nodded.

Sorry this chapter was super short. It just that i was tired and couldn't think of anything else. 😴😪😤😧