Migraine

Meg rubbed her temple as she continued to do paperwork in the lobby, it was raining outside and the pressure wasn't helping her headache. Charlie had needed help and she volunteered along with Alastor who had finished an hour ago.

"I'm honestly jealous Dad." Meg mumbled to Alastor, who was sitting next to her reading a newspaper "You know that I keep offering to finish it up for you." He replied. The young demon shook her head "I'm fine, it's just this headache I have is in the way. But I think if the lobby continues to be nice and quiet then I should be able to finish in ten minutes."

At that moment, Angel Dust burst through the front doors to the lobby "Hello hotel! I'm back!" Meg jumps a bit startled and Alastor gives Angel Dust a glare "Angel, please keep your voice down. Megan has a headache." The spider instantly softened his voice "Sorry about that." Meg waved him off "It's fine."

But Angel Dust's announcement caused Vaggie to appear and by the look on her face she was mad. Again. And she started to shout at him which caused Charlie to come around and defuse the situation, Meg flinched from the loudness and covered her ears. Alastor noticed and got up to make them stop talking, the movement of him getting up caused Meg's head to throb even more.

Nausea started to build up in her stomach and she whimpered but even that seemed to aggravate her headache. Then it's like her head suddenly exploded with the most painful headache she's ever had with her vision turning white then black.

"Megan?" Someone pressed something cold to her forehead causing her to groan, she opened her eyes a bit and was surprised to see that it was really dark in the lobby. Meg could barely see Alastor looking concerned and everyone standing a bit off to the side, no doubt he told them not to crowd her "D'd?" She mumbled "Ah there she is, glad you could come back to us." Alastor says cheerfully.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Meg asks "I believe the headache turned into a migraine, so you'll be sensitive to light for a while." He explained "Migraine?" That was a new word for her. Alastor chuckles at her confusion "It means that you had a very intense headache." He explained.

Meg put her hand on her head "Ow...why are these a thing?" She asks, "I don't know but you'll feel better in a bit." Alastor reassures. Meg groans "But I want it to go away now!" She whines. Alastor gives her a sympathetic look before carefully picking her up "I'm going to take Megan to her room. Don't make loud noises or you'll make her headache worst." He warned the others before heading up to her room.

"Megan please, I have to put you down." "But if I move, my head throbs more." Alastor sighed when Meg tightened her hold around his neck "I know but you'll feel better if you lay down in bed." He explained and managed to put Meg down. Alastor snapped his fingers and made her room darker. Her curtains blocked light from the outside and a cool cloth appeared on her forehead, Meg sighed in relief from the darkness.

Alastor carefully sat on the edge of her bed "Here, take these. They should help with your headache." He helps her sit up and hands her two pills "Your mother used to take them when she got headaches." He explained. Meg pops them in her mouth before downing them with a glass of water, she lays back down on her head "Is there anything else you need?" Alastor asked.

"No." She replied, "Ok. Do you want me to stay here?" "Yes." Alastor smiled "Ok, I will. I'm just going to finish up your paperwork for you first." He takes a seat at her desk and snaps his fingers again for the papers to appear. He begins to finish it up when Meg rolled over onto her other side and smiled "Thanks Dad." She mumbled softly.

Alastor smiled back "Anything for my little fawn."