one

From the corner of the room Jungkook sat, with his head laying on his knees and arms around his legs, watching Jimin. He watched how Jimin's body easily moved to the rhythm of the music and how his hair lightly bounced up and down when he jumped off the ground. Everything about the way he moved was elegant, perfect to the core. Not a single move out of place. All his attention was on the man dancing across the room, and he distracted Jungkook a lot. Even if he didn't want to admit it.

Jungkook kept pressing the top of the pen down, causing that constant really annoying sound. He didn't even notice he did so himself, he was getting too absorbed by Jimin's presence.

Jungkook suddenly tensed up as he caught himself thinking of Jimin in that way again. He really wasn't supposed to think about him like that, Jimin was his best friend and brother. Yet his mind kept wandering off into deep thoughts, thoughts mostly surrounding Jimin.

Jungkook hated himself for that, even if the thoughts made him feel like he was on cloud nine, he still hated himself for it because it was so, so, so wrong. So many things were wrong with Jungkook's thoughts, for example the way he always imagined him and Jimin together. How nice Jimin's skin would feel against his own, and how soft Jimin's bigger lips would be against his own small ones.

Jungkook quickly shook those thoughts out of his head as well, he needed to go through these lyrics now. Using all his willpower he looked away from Jimin and down at the piece of paper he was handed this morning before arriving at the studio. The different notes being placed on top of the lyrics.

Even as he focused on reading and remembering he could still see Jimin's dancing body from the corner of his eyes. Jungkook was always so amazed by his amazing dancing abilities, he was always so stable and made every single move seem so easy, when it definitely wasn't.

Jimin breathed heavily as he leaned forward, he supported his own body with his hands on his thighs. He really needed a break, he was completely drained from energy, but there was still this move that he couldn't seem to get right. His left foot was always those few degrees out of place it took for the dance to get ruined.

Straightening up again Jimin did a couple of stretches as he watched Jungkook study the paper in his hands through the huge wall mirror. Beside Jungkook stood a few bottles of water so Jimin really didn't have another choice but to walk up to Jungkook.

Plumping down beside Jungkook, Jimin smiled warmly, "I can't memorise all mine either yet," he sighed as he screwed the cap of the plastic bottle off.

Jungkook turned his head to look at him. Jimin's big lips was already around the bottle's top and his head slightly tilted backwards. Jungkook saw the sweat running down his neck, and further down his chest behind the fabric of his shirt.

He was so attractive, just sitting there beside Jimin drinking water.

But Jungkook collected himself again and looked away, he shouldn't look at him like that. He shouldn't be feeling like that when he was simply looking at the guy beside him. He should stop, stop for real this time and focus on anything beside Jimin.

Jimin being the person had laid his hand unknowingly on Jungkook's knee.

Jungkook held his breath wanting to feel the touch to the very extent. Wherever he touched him made him feel like he was burning, even through the thick material that his sweatpants were made off.

"Namjoon did such a good job with this song, the beat is amazing!" Jimin excitedly said eyes focusing on Jungkook.

"Yes, really," Jungkook nodded just as amazed as Jimin and then he took his hand off Jungkook's knee again.