twelf

Jungkook stared at the message he had received from Jimin not even a minute ago.

He was asking if they could go for a walk in the neighbourhood.

Jungkook didn't know what to respond.

He knew that it was an invitation to talk to him, but did he really want to talk now?

Why was it that every time Jimin wanted to talk, Jungkook didn't want to, and the other way around?

Why could they not just agree for once and get to terms with the reality.

This thing that laid between them, and kept them from flying away was not going to disappear anytime soon.

What both of them felt was too real to be just the usual crush.

Both of them already knew that about themselves.

Though, it wasn't necessarily that the other person knew what the other felt to details. Too many things were still unspoken and kept in secret.

Jungkook had particularly confessed to Jimin multiple times, but he had never gotten a real answer back from Jimin. He had never been clear about his words, and what he had meant in that exact moment. If any of it even meant anything at all.

Jungkook wasn't even sure anymore.

How could he be sure?

Jimin had never spoken up about his own feelings with him, even though Jungkook was usually the one who didn't share his thoughts so easily and Jimin was the open and honest one.

Jimin's heart was all he way up in his throat impatiently waiting for Jungkook's response. He had read the message 4 minutes ago, and he wasn't even typing anything.

Jimin had really received the silent treatment this time.

They had a day off today, and this morning they had both went out to grab some breakfast. Jungkook was sat in the kitchen with a bowl but quickly left when Jimin showed up.

Jungkook had grabbed his bowl with cereal, the plate with an egg and toast and his glass, all at once, and rushed away.

No good morning, how did you sleep or what are your plans for today.

Jimin tried to call him earlier today as well, wanting to ask him if they could grab lunch together.

But again, there was no response.

Taehyung sat himself beside Jimin in the couch looking down at Jimin's phone, having his head laid on Jimin's shoulder.

"Is he angry at you?"

"Yeah..." Jimin chuckled with a deep frown on his usually pleasant face.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be it's my own fault," he smiled sadly turning off his phone.

Jimin had told Taehyung about everything yesterday. He felt like he owed Taehyung that after everything, and everything he had done for him the past many years.

Jimin had even told Taehyung about how he felt himself towards Jungkook. And that he didn't think that either of their feelings were shallow, or confused with their strong friendship.

Jimin was relieved that Taehyung didn't think it was weird, or he saw him different now that he knew how Jimin felt.

"It's not all your fault Jimin, Jungkook is just as responsible," Taehyung muttered slowly slapping Jimin thigh harshly so he jumped off the couch.