02. seonghwa's story

Seonghwa was in bed next to his wife. He was excited about the baby arriving soon. He knew that it would arrive soon.

"B-babe!" His wife cried hitting his chest. Seonghwa eyes opened. Tears were in her eyes. "Take me to the...ow..." She sat up feeling her stomach.

"TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL GOD DAMN IT!" She yelled and Seonghwa grabbed her. He ran to Yeosang and Mingi's room and woke them up.

"Wake up! Mom is gonna have a baby!" Seonghwa shouted. Yeosang got out of bed with Mingi. They slipped on their slippers. And within minutes they were on their way to the hospital.

Yeosang looked put the window while Mingi was holding Yeosang close to him. Seonghwa's wife had her hand on her stomach while tears fell from her eyes.

They made it to the hospital. Nurses took Yeosang and Mingi with them while Seonghwa went with his wife to a room.

"Let me help you change okay?" Seonghwa said softly. He changed her into a gown. The nurses walked in and laid her on the bed.

Seonghwa had her hand but he thought something was odd. She wasn't acting the same. She screamed as she was pushing. The grip on Seonghwa's hand got tighter and tighter.

Seonghwa was in pain. The baby finally came out and the nurse handed it to me. Seonghwa smiled and looked back at his wife. Seonghwa smiled fainted when he noticed his wife wasn't breathing.

"N-nurse!? What's wrong with my wife!" Seonghwa yelled but the nurse who was next to his wife just let out a sigh. "I'm so sorry Mr. Park but your wife didn't make it out alive..."

Seonghwa felt pain in his chest. The baby was crying as well. "Don't cry...l-little guy..." Seonghwa sobbed. "I know you'll grow up without a mother but...no matter what I'll always love you..." Seonghwa bursted into tears.

"You have a name for your baby?" The nurse asked kindly. Seonghwa thought about it and remembered the time when his wife already came up with a name.

"Jongho. His name is Jongho." Seonghwa said handing his baby to the nurse. He looked back at his wife Who was still laying in the same position. "Babe? Don't leave me..." Seonghwa cried. "I don't know if I could raise our children on my own..." Seonghwa continue while holding his wife's hand.