07.

Seonghwa felt down again. He grabbed a bottle of alcohol from the cabinet. He didn't just drink a shot, he drank half the bottle. He wasn't good with alcohol.

"What's wrong with dad?" Mingi asked his older brother. "He's probably upset right now... But why is he drinking now?" Yeosang asked. The sound of Jongho crying came from Seonghwa's bedroom.

Yeosang and Mingi ran towards the crib trying to calm him down. "Lemme hold him." Mingi smiled. "No, you're not good with children dummy." Yeosang rolled his eyes, holding Jongho I'm his arms.

"Shhhh..." Yeosang looked down at his little brother. Yeosang started to rock him around, making Jongho calm.

Mingi was on his tablet.

"Someone is trying to face time me." Mingi said, but is unable to read. "Lemme see." Yeosang said looking at the screen. "It's Yunho, press the green button." Yeosang sighed.

"Hi~ Could Yeosang play Minecraft?" Yunho asked with that cute little smile. "Well... No. He's kinda busy putting Jongho asleep." Mingi said showing Yunho, Yeosang.

"Isn't your dad supposed to do that?" Yunho asked. "He's drinking right now, last time we bothered him he yelled at us." Yeosang sighed. "Cmon Jongho, go to sleep for your big brother." Yeosang frowned.

"Ah~ Yunho who are you calling?" Hongjoong said stepping into the room. "Mingi." Yunho smiled sweetly. "Hiii Mingi!" Hongjoong smiled waving at the screen. "W-what are you guys doing in my room.... I told *hiccup* you two to stay in your room." Seonghwa said walking into the room.

Mingi got scared and ran out. "Is your dad okay?" Hongjoong asked. "I don't know... He was drinking that nasty stuff." Mingi frowned. "He means alcohol dad." Yunho told Hongjoong. "Ahh. We're on our way. SAN! PUT YOU AND WOOYOUNG'S SHOES ON!" Hongjoong yelled. "Uhm... Mingi, does your dad do anything when he drinks?" Hongjoong asked Mingi.

"W-well. He talks about mommy. I saw him hurt himself before. He yells at us and then apologise to us. He also cries." Mingi explained. "Oh okay. I'mma come over and help your daddy okay?" Hongjoong said while smiling.

"Okay. Bye Hongjoong." Mingi smiled. "Bye Mingi!" Yunho shouted.

Seonghwa entered the room with Yeosang. Yeosang looked startled. "You're a good brother. J-Just *hiccup* always keep your little brothers safe okay?" Seonghwa smiled before walking away.

Yeosang laid Jongho on his bed and cuddled him up in blankets. "I'mma play Kingdom Hearts." Yeosang said walking towards the ps4.

Mingi jumped of excitement and sat next to Yeosang.

Mingi screamed as he heard a loud sound coming from the kitchen. "Uhm, should we check on dad?" Mingi asked Yeosang. "I will, you stay here." Yeosang said getting up from the floor.

He ran to the kitchen seeing blood prints on the walls. Yeosang frowned and followed the trails of blood prints. He saw his father on the floor. He had too much blood on his wrist.

Seonghwa look extremely weak. "Y-Yeosang... I'm so sorry... B-but... Promise me..." Seonghwa stopped talking. Yeosang saw the drops of blood go on the floor. He was weak whenever he saw blood, so he collapsed on the floor.

"Y-Yeosang?" Seonghwa frowned as he saw his child on the floor.

The door slammed open. "Stay in the living room." Hongjoong demanded. "Seonghwa!" Hongjoong yelled walking into the kitchen. He saw blood on the walls. "No. No!" Hongjoong panicked. Hongjoong walked further and saw Yeosang and Seonghwa's body on the floor.

"What the hell??" Hongjoong panicked, checking Yeosang's pulse.

"Seonghwa!? Wake up!" Hongjoong shouted. Mingi ran into the kitchen and gasped. "Wha- no-no" Mingi cried. Hongjoong hands were covered in blood.

"Mingi! Grab me those rags! Give me that too!" Hongjoong yelled.

He knew Seonghwa wouldn't make it if the ambulance came. He had to do it himself. Mingi Gabe him the stuff on the counter. "Mingi, I know you're scared but please but pressure on your dad's wrist so he doesn't lose blood quickly." Hongjoong said.

Mingi didn't wanna do it but he did it anyways. Hongjoong got the things to stitch Seonghwa's wrist. He grabbed alcohol and told Mingi to move his hands.

He poured the alcohol on his wrist to clean the wound.

Hongjoong started to stitched his wrist. Luckily Seonghwa wasn't awake.

Yeosang was still passed out.

uhm, that was fast 😳