04. "Friends"

Seonghwa looked up and never seen a man so beautiful. "Y-yeah..." He frowned wiping his tears off. "You can't be fine, I've seen you before...at that school my son goes to." Hongjoong said telling Seonghwa the school name.

"Oh, my son...he goes to that school too." Seonghwa frowned. "I haven't seen you in a month, and even though we're strangers, please tell me. I would try and help." Hongjoong frowned looking at Seonghwa's black glittery eyes.

"It's just...I lost my wife...and I have to raise my 3 children by myself." Seonghwa cried. Jongho began to move around.

Seonghwa picked up Jongho and put him in his lap. "I broke up with my girlfriend, and I was left with 3 angels. I'm so sorry about your wife."

Hongjoong sighed, holding Wooyoung in his arms. "How old is your baby?" Hongjoong asked. "Only a month old." Seonghwa frowned. "My baby is 8 months." Hongjoong smiled.

Seonghwa smiled as well.  "Aw, love to see you smiling." Hongjoong chuckled. "Daddy...this kid got hurt..." Yunho said to Hongjoong. Seonghwa looked around, finding Mingi on the floor, crying. "M-MINGI!?" Seonghwa shouted running from his seat, still having Jongho in his arms.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Seonghwa worried kneeling down. "I-its hurts daddy..." Mingi cried wrapping his arms around Seonghwa neck. "It's okay baby...you just got a scar on your knee." Seonghwa frowned.

"Here Mingi." Hongjoong said kneeling down next to Seonghwa. Hongjoong had a wet cloth in his hands and began to wipe his scar. Mingi flinched a few times. "T-thank you Hongjoong." Seonghwa said looking at Hongjoong.

"You're welcome...are you hungry? We should go eat lunch together." Hongjoong smiled. "Yes sure." Seonghwa smiled back.

Seonghwa helped Mingi up. Everyone went to Jack n' the box. Everyone got their foods. Seonghwa and Hongjoong watched their children bond. "Hehe, I'm taller then you." Yunho teased Mingi. "My dad is taller then you." Mingi  crossed his arms. "Because he's an adult." Yunho smirked.

"I bet I'll be taller then your dad when I grow up! You're dad is tiny." Mingi said but Seonghwa shot a glare at Mingi. "Mingi! Don't be rude!" Seonghwa shouted. "Sorry..." Mingi frowned.

"It's alright Seonghwa, but I am tiny." Hongjoong said. "Could you give me a napkin?" San asked. Hongjoong and Seonghwa touched hands as they were trying to get a napkin for San. "M-my...sorry." Seonghwa blushed.

"Accidents happens." Hongjoong smiled grabbing a napkin and giving it to San. "We only met today but I feel so close to you." Seonghwa said shyly. "Oh really." Hongjoong smiled. "No- this is MYYYY chicken." Yeosang pouted as San tried to grab his chicken. "S-San! Stop!" Hongjoong shouted.

San pouted and crossed his arms. Hongjoong sighed and smiled again as he looked at Seonghwa. Hongjoong grabbed a piece of paper and grabbed his pen out. He wrote something on it and gave it to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa looked at it, it seemed to be Hongjoong's phone number. Seonghwa grabbed his phone out and dialed it, he messaged the number and Hongjoong grabbed his phone out.

Sorry I haven't update this story but here it is....