nude beach 2

Thanks for the 69 followers it really helps me into writing loll

~

"Goddammit Jungkook why did you bring me here! Look now all the gorilla girls boyfriends are staring at me wtf"

"Oh c'mon chill out, you could make some money just by having sex-"

"REALLY HOW MUCH?!"

"Well look at how good looking you are, and how your a bottom, and the chance of you being good at fūcking, I'd say maybe $200"

(They cheap, taehyung deserves more than that)

"Wow"
"Low life's, if they aint pay a good amount they're not gonna get a good amount"

"What's that mean?"

"I'll take the money it's just lesser than $500 will be a terrible job"

"They're perverts anyway, they'll still enjoy it, besides"
"If I payed you $2k would it be nicely done?"

"OH HELL YEAH!"
"Except for the fact your d1ck is probably 2 inches!"

"Whatever!"

"So.. I'm not gonna take my clothes off, I'll just take my shirt off that's all"

"Okay that's fine"
"C'mon I brought a umbrella and a few drinks and stuff that, you bring to a beach..?"

"You sound totally confused but ok"

They both headed over to an empty area, as at the same time, another couple walked to that area

"Sorry to say Miss but we got here first" (T)

"No you didn't, we clearly SAW this area first" (stranger)

"C'mon babe there's more spots over there, they got here before we did c'mon" (strangers bf)

"No! This spot has a good view! It would not be romantic if we just saw a bunch of kids splashing at each other!" (stranger)

"Come on! There's a good view point over there too!" (strangers bf)

"Whatever! I'm parking the umbrella here anyway!" (Stranger)

"You know what!-" (bf)

"Okay, we'll find a different spot bye" (T)

"That was awkward you think they were gonna break up cause of that?"

"Maybe"

Taehyung looked back and saw the couple smiling and being cute, he liked the sight of seeing people happy, it made him happy too..

(mood)

"Tae, let's go, I found a good spot up there"

"Oh okay, coming!"

They both walked up, realizing the sand started moving a bit

"Uhm Jungkook we should go.."

"Why?"

"Look down..."

"AG SHTI A FUAVKINFS CRABSF AWFH OW"

"It one small pinch it's not like your gonna die- Uhm, Jungkook?"

Jungkook was laying on the floor eyes wide opened, it looked like he was dead

"JUNGKOOK STOP PLAYING!"

Taehyung jumped onto Jungkook stomach causing Jungkook to sit up immediately

"What the hell?!"

"I already told you, one pinch is not gonna kill you! And I barely weigh anything so it's not like your gonna cough out blood- WHAT"