Chapter 5: ILY2M

• Dedicated to Kaitlin, Jackie, Stephanie and Richard.... To 4 most important people i Love the

Well Enjoy and please comment but mostly VOTE!!!!!!!!!:D

The one on the right it Danny!!!

Chapter 5: ILY2M

All the tears were still falling down my cheeks. I looked down at my pillow that was practically soaked in salty tears. I wiped away the tears that slowly began to end. I decided to get up and take a shower it was already 1:30 PM. Logan should be getting home in about an hour and a half so I won't be alone until mom and dad get home. I jumped in the shower and let the warm water run down me. I turned on turbo and let it massage my back while I stood there for 15 minutes. I took a bath after the shower. The bath was just to relax. I laid there and began to slowly drift off to sleep.

I woke up and I was in a forest. It was beautiful. The grass was long and mysterious. I felt the wind slowly begin to speed up. I watched the leaves go with the wind. I followed the leaves that began to make a weird figure. The leaves flew up into the sky and just fell. They swayed back and forth as they lightly placed themselves back on the ground. I saw a hummingbird taking nectar from a beautiful yellow daisy. I flew away into a tree. I sighed and then took a deep breath, smelling nature as it's made.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

I snapped out of my dream and felt the water fall out of the tub. I looked towards the floor and saw a puddle of water.

"Damn." I whispered.

"Eric? You in there?" It was Logan.

"Yes. What happened?" I asked.

"Just making sure you didn't ditch school to go anywhere because there's an message on the answering machine tell mom and dad that you were absent today."

"Hold on let me get dressed alright?"

"Okay then." The sound of his footsteps faded as he walked out of my room. Yes, my room had a bathroom. This was the only room besides the master bedroom that had a bathroom in it.

I got out and began to dry myself with my green towel. I love the color green. To be more specific lime green is my color. My room is painted lime green and the color of my sheets are green too. Once I finished drying myself I just wore my PJ's. I wasn't going anywhere so it doesn't really matter. Once I put them on I just left my hair wet. I didn't care about anything right now since there's nothing to be happy about. I walked downstairs and saw Logan eating fettuccini alfredo that mom made before she went to work.

"Hey Bro whats u- Whoa are you alright?"  He seemed taken back by my arrival. 

"Ya couldn't be better." It was the same thing every other day. I had to slap on a smile and pretend everything is ok just so I wouldn't be asked if I'm alright, but with everything that had just taken place on yesterday, I didn't care anymore. Nothing was worth it.

"Bro I know when something's wrong with you. I'm your brother and I've known you for 14 years. You can't expect me to believe that you're alright." He began to walk over to me as I sat on the couch.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I looked away hoping to avoid eye contact with him. He could read me like an open book.  I just had no more energy to talk. All that crying has done is nothing but lower my energy and my ability to smile.

"Seriously? When ever you're sad you avoid eye contact, you stay in your PJ's, you take a bath, and you tell me Why wouldn't I be? Bro you do this repeatedly. That's how I know that you are sad or hurt." He seemed so calm. I looked up and him and saw the concern in his eyes. I love him and he's my brother. I can trust him. Just say it!