Chapter 14: ILY2M

Dedicated to PassionInFlames for being an amazing writer at 13/14 and for adoring me.! If you haven't read her stories go do it. But I bet you have since her stories are WAYYY!!!!! Better than my crap.... Anyways ya!!!

20 VOTES PEOPLE!!!!

Shout-Outs!!!!

*OMGguyLOL

*BlueGurl_04

*PassionInFlames

*Vampura

Chapter 14- ILY2M

I sat here on my bed and stared at nothing. I kept thinking of how long it will take until the one man I love is going to be ready to show his real self to the world and not be afraid of people knowing I'm his boyfriend. I smile every time I think of the dream that I thought would never come true. I then heard a knock on the door and I knew who it was.

"Come in!" I yelled from my room. I was too lazy to go ALL the way to the door and answer it. I heard my bedroom door squeak as it opened slowly.

"Hey." I said lowly as I stayed sitting on my bed.

"Can we talk?" This voice didn't sound familiar. I recognized his voice. I suddenly felt my heart race quickly as I stood to face him. Brian....??? He was so much taller now. A LOT! He should be nineteen now. I looked at his blonde hair, which was still straight like always but he has let it grow out longer than I remembered. I was in complete shock as he stood in front of me. I couldn't move but my mouth was open. I suddenly saw him come closer as I backed up onto the bed. I tried to stand but he came closer.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in shock and fear.

"Please don't be afraid. I'm not here to hurt you but just to talk." He said calmly.

"What then?" I asked loosening up and taking a deep breath. I looked into his eyes and I saw sadness hidden behind them. They were a soft brown. I always loved his eyes.

"Just here me out." He said cupping my cheek.

"I love you so much and I can't believe I ever pushed you to do things that you weren't ready for." He said holding my hand.

"You should feel bad because I was so hurt when I made the right choice by leaving you. I was afraid of you when that happened. I didn't want to go near you because I knew you were stronger and smarter. I couldn't let you do that to me. I loved you and look at the after affects." I said showing him the marks that were left after it. They were burn marks. I used a lighter and a paper clip and used that to burn myself. It hurt like hell but it took all the pain away. The inner pain at least.

"I'm so sorry that I ever cause you such pain." He said covering his mouth in fear.

"Listen this was something I did because I'm stupid." I grabbed his chin and I noticed his eyes began to water. I soon watched tears flow down his cheeks. He sobbed silently.

"Please don't cry." I said hugging him while feeling myself tear up. I can't let this come up again. Stay strong. For him!

"I l-loved you so much, like you don't even know. I spent every waking moment thinking of you since I lost you. Every inch of my heart has cried out, hoping you would one day forgive me. I want you more than anyone in the world and I would do anything just to be with you. You're everything to me. And that's why my reason for coming here is going to hurt even more." He said still having tears come down his cheeks. I suddenly felt scared. I actually wanted to be friends with him after hearing everything.

"Wh- what is it?" I asked stepping closer to him.

"My father died a-and I have to go out there for his funeral but I have no money to return, but I have to take his part in his company. So, I'm moving to New York." He said while moving away from me. I began to walk closer to him.