On your period

Y/n POV

Me:Owww...

I groan in pain as I place my hand on my stomach. Yes I'm on my period and I have cramps and it really hurts. I decided to call my boyfriend of 4 years Kim Taehyung.

In phone call:

Me:Babe....

Taehyung:Baby? Is there something wrong?
-He asked worriedly

Me:I-Im on my p-period and it hurts...
-I whined in pain

Taehyung:Oh no. Don't worry I'll be back home okay? I will buy you some foods and then we'll cuddle okay?

Me:Mkay...

Taehyung:Okay bye babe. Just lay in bed and cuddle with Yeontan for a while

Me:Okay bye love you..

Taehyung:Love you too babe

I hung up and lay myself comfortably in bed.

Me:Tannie-ah!!!

I called for me and Taehyung's dog Yeontan. Taehyung brought him for me as an anniversary gift last year. I saw Yeontan running towards the bed and climbing to cuddle with me. He licked every part of my face making me smile.

Me:Daddy is coming back later okay? I just need someone to cuddle for now...

I said caressing his head.

Taehyung POV

I drove to the supermarket to buy my girlfriend some food and her pads. After grabbing all she needs I went to the cashier to pay for it.

Cashier Lady:Pads? Who are you gonna give this?

She asked politely as I smile

Taehyung:It's for my girlfriend

She smiled and nodded

Cashier Lady:She must be very special to you?

I nodded.

Taehyung:Yeah she is. And I've been thinking about proposing to her in the future...

Cashier Lady:Ahh that's nice

After that,I drove the way home and opened the front door.

Y/n POV

Taehyung:Babe????

I heard Taehyung's voice making Yeontan bark. Taehyung came inside the room and saw us. He smiled and walked towards the bed. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and caress Yeontan's head.

Taehyung:I brought you chocolates and pads baby..

I awed and hug him tight.

Y/n:Thank you babeeee~

He chuckled as we cuddled in bed and watched TV. I lean my head on his shoulder and rested. He kissed the top of my head and held my hand.