Shouting At You Infront Of The Kids

Y/n POV

It was 11:45pm at night and the kids weren't asleep yet. They wanted to wait for their father Taehyung to get home.

Me:Taejun,Taeyeon let's go to bed please...I promise to tell daddy to kiss you goodnight

They sighed and nodded. I followed them to their bedroom and tuck them in bed.

Taeyeon:Mommy can you tell daddy to sing to us later too?

I smiled and nodded at her.

Me:Yes my beautiful princess. I'll tell daddy that.

I kiss both their foreheads and closed the lights as they drifted to sleep. I closed their room door and went to the living room to wait for Taehyung. Few minutes has past and Taehyung finally came home.

Me:It's so late Tae...

He ignored me making me sigh.

Me:Tae please talk to me-

I was cutted off with him shouting at me.

Taehyung:WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! CANT YOU SEE IM TIRED ALREADY? I HAVE LOTS OF PRACTICE FOR OUR NEW SONGS! I AM TIRED Y/N PLEASE!

My eyes widened in shock. I didn't expect him to shout at me like that.

Taejun:M-mommy?

I looked at the door frame and saw Taejun and Taeyeon looking at us. I gasped and run up to them.

Taeyeon:Is daddy bad?

I looked back at Taehyung and saw guilt in his eyes.

Me:N-no princess...daddy is just tired. Let's go back to bed

I carried Taeyeon as Taejun led the way. I sat in their bed and place Taejun on my lap while Taeyeon was beside me.

Taeyeon:Does daddy hate you?

She asked with sadness in her eyes. I caress her hair and shook my head.

Me:No baby...like what I said,daddy is very tired

She frowned and then the door opened revealing Taehyung. He walked towards us and sat on the bed placing Taeyeon on his lap.

Taehyung:I'm not mad at mommy babies...I'm sorry if you heard me shout at mommy... I didn't mean to shout at her

He booped Taeyeon's nose with his finger making her smile a bit. I laid Taejun in bed as Taehyung did the same to Taeyeon.

Taehyung:Want me to sing you a song?

Their eyes lit up as they nod. They love hearing Taehyung sing for them to sleep. He has been doing that since they were babies.

Taehyung:You go to our room. I'll handle this

I slightly smile and nod. I kiss Taejun and Taeyeon's forehead before going to our room. I played with my phone while waiting for Taehyung. After a while he joined me in bed and pulled me close to him.

Taehyung:I'm sorry baby...It wasn't my intention to shout at you like that. It's just that I'm very stressed about everything that I-

I shut him up by cupping his cheeks and kissing him. He was shock at first but responded right away. We pulled away after a couple of minutes and looked eachother in the eye.

Me:I forgive you Tae..

He smiled as we both drifted to sleep