You Love Your Enemy

Y/n POV

Dad:Yah Park Y/n when are you going to kill Kim Taehyung as I ordered you?!

I sighed. My dad has been training me to kill his greatest enemy Kim Taehyung. I gotta admit I hated that guy as well. He was my highschool bully and his father destroyed my father's company that's why he wanted revenge on Kim Taehyung. Their family has been hurting us for many years now. I must kill Kim Taehyung.

Me:Don't worry dad. I will find him and kill him with no mercy

He smirked and nodded.

Dad:Very well daughter. Now go

I nodded and left his office. I need to find this Kim Taehyung now so I can end all of this. I went to every dark boulevards or any place he would go to. I known him since highschool so I know alot of this guy. He would always go to dark boulevards,places I should never go to. I went to a bar to look for him. Some guys started staring at me making me feel uncomfortable.

I looked around trying to see if I can find him. As I kept looking,someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth. I tried getting out of it's grip but it was too tight.

Guy:What's a pretty lady doing here?

I tried screaming but it was no use. I couldn't even move. I hope someone helps me.

???:LET HER GO ASSHOLE!

They guy got shot as I finally got out of his grip. But that man's voice was familiar. Little did I know that guy had many men. They tried catching me but someone grabbed me and ran away.

Me:Yah who are you?!?!

He took me to a dark alley while we were breathing heavily.

Me:Answer me!

I took out my gun and point it to him. He slowly show himself out of the dark making me gasp.

Me:K-Kim T-Taehyung?!

He raise both hands up while smirking.

Taehyung:Hello Y/n. You've changed...

I grip on my gun tightly wanting to shoot him.

Taehyung:I saved you from that pervert. Why not try thanking me and not shoot?

Well he was right though,he saved me from that guy. But he was my family's enemy. But without him,I could have been raped by that guy. I slowly bring my gun down and glared at him intensely.

Taehyung:Thank you

He smiled at you. God that smile still makes your heart beat. I admit,I used to have a crush on him im highschool. I slightly blush and look away from him. He grabbed your wrist and brought you somewhere. It was his house. It looked beautiful. We both entered as he made me sit on the couch.

He removed his leather jacket and I saw wounds on his body.

Me:Do you even care for your body?! You have lots of wounds! Let me treat it

I tried finding his medic box and placed it on the table. I grabbed his wrist and made him sit on the couch. I carefully treat his wounds. He just stared at me making me a bit uncomfortable. Why am I like this? Why am I feeling something when I'm with him?

Me:T-there it's done..

I said and stood up.

Me:I should get going now...

I left his house going back to my house. I slowly entered the door and saw my father. He suddenly slapped me hard making me fell on the floor.

Dad:WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH KIM TAEHYUNG HUH?!

He pulled my hair making me scream from the pain.

Dad:I should kill you now...

He grabbed his gun as I close my eyes.

Taehyung:NO!

That voice...it's Taehyung. I opened my eyes and saw him...hugging me. But he got shot.

Me:N-no...Tae!!!

I layed him on my lap hoping he will be okay. The police arrived and handcuffed my dad. My tears fell on Taehyung's face.

Me:No! Don't leave Tae!!!

I leaned my forehead to his and cried. Then the ambulance took him as I followed along. They took him to the emergency room and I waited. After 15 minutes,the doctor came out.

Doctor:He is fine. He will wake up anytime

He smiled. I nodded and went inside. I saw him there,laying in the hospital bed. I sat next to him and held his hand.

Me:Oh Tae....

I played with his fingers.

Me:I'm so sorry for what my father did..

I burst right back in to tears and held his hand tighter. But then his hand moved. I gasped and looked at him. I saw him weakly smiling at me. I stood up and hugged him tight. I heard his chuckle as I pulled away from the hug. He smiled making me smile back.

Taehyung:I...love you Y/n

I giggled and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Me:I love you too idiot