* Chapter - 1 *

~Chapter-1~

Harry sat in the tent, shocked that his two supposed best friends would do something like this after all the time they spent with each other going through all the adventures for last six years. He know that the things didn't go well with them after they abounded Grimmauld place for horcrux hunting and he also knew that they both were talking with each other at his back for a while now. They accused him about not having any plan about how to hunt down the Horcruxes and they thought that he had a plan about how to do this but doesn't want to share with them which was a lie as he was being completely honest with them about not having any plan and told them about everything he knew.

But he shouldn't be surprised that Ron had been the first one to snap at him and to leave by abandoning him because the red head was always fickle in his opinions that were not related to him as he had already abandoned him during tri-wizard and from then onwards their friendship was never the same and of course Hermione will follow him because she was devoted to her lover and he was always the third wheel in golden trio but now he had enough of them, for years he hid his intelligence by getting average marks and playing around not to lose their friendship but when for them his friendship is nothing but a route to gain fame and money, then they are going to lose it or they already lost it. For years he read everything about wizarding world by hiding them in the glamour of quidditch magazines and other things and also he hid the fact that he knew he was a heir of a pure-blood family and Sirius named him and blood adopted him as his Heir thus making him his son in his childhood itself in the presence of his parents of course this was hidden from Albus as they were suspicious him which proved benefit to them as Albus kept the inheritance a secret and Hadrian in dark about his responsibilities he should perform for being a heir by Dumbledore and Weasleys but not anymore he is going to use his power, status, fame and money to sue them and everyone who did wrong with him but before that he need to kill for once and all the snake faced dark lord who killed his parents and his death eater was responsible for the death of his godfather.

He took a parchment along with a quill to write what he knows about horcruxes and he has a strong instinct that one is at gringotts and other is at Hogwarts because Tom always felt Hogwarts as his first home like he felt for himself and for being other one horcrux then his one of the faithful death eater called Bellatrix will have because he handed his dairy to his other faithful follower Lucius Malfoy and other one is destroyed by Dumbledore which is gaunt ring that means two are destroyed and two places are known to him, other one is Dark lord's snake Nagini and last one is Slytherin locket which he had. Now he need to think what those two items are because the locket belongs to Slytherin family, the dairy was his first journal, the ring belonged to his grandfather Marvolo Gaunt which is a family heirloom and Nagini is his familiar and he will not make horcrux out of Gryffindor because of his pride so other two will definitely be from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and now when he thinks about Ravenclaw he always heard rumors about lost diadem so he has an hunch that he will use the diadem as one of them and will hide it in Hogwarts as he deduced and the last one will be in gringotts which belongs to Hufflepuff and for that he needs to contact Goblins and as well as he is ready to take up his lordship and responsibilities that comes with it and for that he needs a plan.

"Dobby, Winky, Kreacher" he called the house elves as he know two of them they are loyal to him.

"Yes Master Harry called us." Dobby and Winky said in unison

"Dobby, Winky are you willing to bond with me, if yes then I have some errands that you need to run for me." He said.

"Yes Master Harry we wants to bonds to you." They said.

"I, Lord Hadrian James Aries Potter- Black take Dobby as Potter elf and Winky as Black house elf So I say So mote it be." He said

"We is accepts the bond." they said in unison.