* Chapter - 8 *

Albus Dumbledore was pacing in his home in Mould-on-the-Wold which was hidden from Wizarding World and he was living here for one and a half year now from the time he faked his death. He is the son of Percival Dumbledore and Kendra Dumbledore, he was the elder son of them while he had younger brother Aberforth Dumbledore and a sister younger than them Ariana Dumbledore. His sister was affected because of muggles causing her magic to turn inwards and harm her and those muggle boys were killed by his father who landed himself in Azkaban leaving family responsibilities on him and to aide him his lover Gellert Ginderwald who he became friends with at first through Bathilda Bagshot. Both of dreamed of ruling Wizarding World together by controlling everyone but when there Path and ideals were different to achieve this goal there was a duel between and he put up a show of defeating him and killing him but when in reality he was alive and he always goes to visit him. That time was where Wizarding World started to look after him as next Merlin and worshipped the ground he walked but it was going to get destroyed by a normal boy named Tom Marvolo Riddle born at the steps of Wool Orphanage who was eleven more powerful than him so he made sure that he was plunged into the dark pit that he can never turn to light and a drunkard made a stupid Prophecy who will Kill the dark Lord that by a mere baby, And after fifty years there was once again a baby whose power was radiating from him as a mere one-day-old baby and from there he planned all the things and made Harry Potter as a weapon and who he is today, he thought he die will at the end of the battle but damn that Potter boy he never learns not to die, he is too stubborn and he never thought Potter will turn out the way he is today. because today the battle between Tom and Potter was cast to the whole Wizarding Britain and Potter completed without shedding single drop blood of an innocent. Now he doesn't have any way to come out from hiding and proving he is alive also no from Molly, Granger, Ginerva or Ronald are answering his owls from the previous morning which is annoying to him no end. He came out of his musings when he felt an owl pecking at his window and he opened it only to pale.

Albus Dumbledore,

You are hereby notified from the full Wizengamot to attention the court today at 9:00 in the morning as Lord Potter has filed a case against you with line theft, monetary theft, a conspiracy of murder and many other charges.

Once you read this it will automatically transport you too Wizengamot chambers so that there will be not a chance for you to escape without our notice.

Ministry.

Once Albus read what was in the letter he was shocked and before he can register what is happening completely, he felt a tug at his navel and immediately he was transported to Court in the middle of Lords and Ladies, chained to seat and was surprised to see Younger Generation mostly, as 3/4 th of them were young Lords and Ladies while 1/4 th were elder generation and he started to feel fear but he didn't let it show on his face.

"The court is in session, The case is Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore vs Hadrian James Aries Potter-Black," Lord Zabini called out.

"Everyone will maintenance unless you are given permission to speak, Presiding Cheif Witch for the session Lady Daphne Greengrass. The case is brought in front of us by Lord Hadrian Potter-Black who wants to punish his offender Albus Dumbledore," Amelia called out sternly.

"Albus Dumbledore you are here and charged with line theft, Manipulating Heir of Most Ancient and Noble Houses, Money theft and conspiracy of a murder attempt, How do you plead?" Daphne asked.

"Why my Daphne, of course not guilty," Albus said in his grandeur of persona with twinkling eyes.

"Dumbledore, please do remember that you are here as the offender and you are taking with a Lady of house and it is very bad on your profile as not address in a formal greeting, very well as you have said not guilty, you will be given truth serum, administer it," Daphne called out while the questions she needed to ask were written personally by Hadrian himself the before the day and he handed it to Daphne before coming into chambers and this was only known to his family and friends. Once the serum was given which will work even though they have taken antidote was brewed by Hadrian which is only known to Amelia and Unspeakable while Albus' eyes were glazed as serum took effect on him.