* Chapter - 9 * {Last Part}

Hadrian woke up next day early with a fresh mind sent few owls to some of the people as today he has a meeting with Hogwarts of Board of Governors about the changes that are going to happen in Hogwarts and in the evening it will be known to students as they will be back from Christmas break. He got fresh wearing black leather Jeans with black V-neck t-shirt paired with skin colour overcoat with sports shoe and cloak on that and came down to see Remus and Dora waiting for him.

"Good morning Moony, Dora," Hadrian said and Dora looked up from where she was feeding teddy and whistled loudly causing Hadrian to blush while Remus smirked looking at him.

"Good morning Cub and you look dashing," Moony said and they settled to have breakfast.

"So, Rian what is your today's agenda?" Dora asked.

"Today I have a meeting with Hogwarts Board and after three days we are going to inform about changes to students while they come back from break meanwhile I need to visit Daily Prophet along with Neville, that only will take a whole day," Hadrian replied.

"That is good Cub, I will meet you in the evening at Hogsmead," Remus said.

"Of course Moony, Dora I want you to pass this folder to Amelia and tell her to go through this once before signing it, it is the place we are opening for Wizards and Witches shopping district where the wards will be tighter warded by Goblins and Curse Breakers so that Diagon alley and Knockturn alley will only be available for school supplies while this district will be for their things," Hadrian explained.

"Wow, it is a wonderful idea but whose it was?" Dora asked impressed.

"Well, in summer girls were cribbing about doing shopping in other countries as here there is no separate magical district and us boys decided that if everything went according to our plan then we will open it with help of other Wizards and Witches through donations once it is passed through law as we wanted to seal its the foundation, interior designs were done by me, Luna, Daphne and Theo," Hadrian explained.

"Well, it will have merit, okay I will pass it to Amelia before joining my duty, see you at night," Dora said kissing on his cheek while she pecked Remus's lips and took teddy with her to drop him at Andromeda's house. After that Remus and Hadrian bid goodbye each other and floors ministry and Hogwarts.

~~~~~

Hadrian came out of floo into Headmistress office where along with McGonagall others governors were waiting too and few of them were Neville, Theo, Susan, Daphne and others as they have taken up the seats of their families.

"Good Morning, before we start this meeting I need to do something, I Hadrian James Aries Potter-Black, as the Heir of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin do hereby claim my birthright over the Hogwarts and it surrounding nations where it stands as Sovereign Nation, So In Swear, So Mote It Is," Hadrian called out and immediately a bright light surrounded him while a magical surge went through the castle filling the people inside with happiness, warmth and love which left Minerva and other Governors in awe and jealousy.

"Now that we have taken care of that, let's get onto business, first thing today we are going to discuss is, the Hogwarts was never a part of Ministry so therefore it cannot be controlled by them, now even more so as it's Heir is back, now what goes in this castle is solely my responsibility, next there will be many changes which are going to shock some of you while some of you will be surprised, if you have any objections then you can leave as no one is going to stop you, do you understand?" Hadrian asked but last part was directed mainly to the people who are present there other than his friends knowing they will try to protest as they are going to lose control on the school where the foundation in children's life is going to start.