» O2.

while i, and chenle chatted about some stuff, dinner was ready and we're about to give out introduction.

some students starts to introduce themself.

i saw my old friend,who is now having two minions behind her back,which, totally broke my heart. but i ignored it.

her name is yuna(not itzy member heheh). she told me that we were never friends after all those years we spent together.

just then, the boy from earlier, went upstairs while making everyone shocked. he didn't gave introduction and didn't eat dinner too. whle i was looking at him, chenle spoke, " He is Jisung, my cousin, but we don't really talk to each other because of one incident" and mumbled something which i cannot hear but i think i heard a girl's name. but i decided not to ask him thinking that it's none of my business.

we were told to rest as it's our first day, even though for me, it's not really.

🌻

after a few days, me and chenle became a very good friend and we stick close to each other. i just don't wanna be friends with girls from our school, they're really toxic and might fight over boys with a silly reasons.

we were given some homeworks daily but not that many and we are allowed to ask our teacher any doubts we got.

not that far away from our camping place, there is one lake-like place which is very cool and there are some beautiful fishes.

me and chenle just sat in a big rock pretty far away from the water and watched some of the students play while we talk about our favourite celebrities.he said he liked basketball very much. and i told him that i like sketching.

my eyes went towards yuna, and something hits my heart, i just can't forget the thing she had done to me on that painting contest.

i closed my eyes and gets teary.

“hey are you okay?” chenle asked.

and i nod, while giving him a weak smile and he just gave me a pat on my back, making me feel a bit relieved.

Anné, it's the past don't worry..i told myself while breathing in. and i continued to talk about what cartoon characters i liked to draw.

chenle is such a sweet friend and is very understanding, i still wonder what makes him and Jisung not talk to each other and what would be that "incident" don't get me wrong though, chenle is my friend, and their relationship is kind of fishy to me, maybe some problem as big as the art exhibition story between me and yuna happens between them.

chenle laughed while seeing me thinking about something too deeply. i guessed.

"what makes you that serious?"he asked with a dolphin laugh, which is kinda cute to me, i wonder what makes him look and seem so young even though he is older than me.

silence filled us both, and we suddenly talked.

"I'll tell you one secret" we said, synchronously.

"you go first" i told him with a calm smile.

he replied back with a smile which reminds me of purity with his face being so puffy ,"i think i had a crush on someone".