» O3.

just about chenle was to say his crush name, our teacher told us that we have to go back soon.

"I'll just tell you later, I'm shy" he said and i just nod while smiling.

i see jisung was looking at some fishes between the rocks in the lake. and took some pictures with his camera.

i saw yuna and one of her friend said something to him with a wide grin.but

he shrugged and look back at the fishes. they seem embarrassed and look around,yuna's eyes locked with mine but none of us smiled and broke the contact.

a week and three days had passed but jisung haven't talk(yet?). i only see him nod when he helped chenle carrying his package of books and chenle thanked him that time.

🌻

School is about to start and weird enough was that we'll go to school from this camp. and after 2weeks it'll be over and can attend to school normally. it is pretty fun to be honest.

i was sitting with chenle at the bus and opposite to us sat jisung and taehyun.

i slept without even knowing and i woke up hitting my head at the window. i heard a chuckle and look at where it came from. it was from jisung.

and we're the only one in the bus now, where is chenle though?

"wow never think you'd know how to even smile" i said sarcastically while rubbing my head where i hit.

"i did" he simply answered. while walking out from the bus and i followed him.

i wanna ask him where chenle is but at the same time i don't. does that makes a sense? i think yes, i really hate this guy's cold attitude i think he's just trying to be cool or something? maybe he's affected by some movie or anime he watched.
just then i heard his voice.

"Chenle is not at the same class with you, he'll sit in room A while you're in room C" he said, and plugged in his airpods.

“oh thanks” i replied and jump off from the bus.

and went towards the newly built school, that's why I'm not familiar even though I'm the principal's daughter.

i saw uncle kwon, the gate keeper and greets him giving a smile.

“Anné! how are you? you're getting prettier everytime i saw you” he said while pinching my face, it kinda hurts.

“thank you uncle kwon” i replied and heard chenle shouting at me

“Annie-ah~!” he reached near me and frowned,“we’re not in the same class,ughh i don't have any friends except you”

“i don't know lele, maybe we can meet during breaks, you'll have new friends i bet” i said and the bell rang.

i entered our class room, i saw a vacant seat near window so i sat there. i sighed softly looking outside looking at the trees.

oh Jisung sits behind me.

one girl sits beside me, i didn't even bother talking to her.

with Jisung sits chanhee, my old classmate.

it's finally recess time and saw chenle storming through the door and came right next to me, one guy followed him.

"Ann! look I've made a new friend" he said, and looked behind him seeing one guy around our age.

"Annie,right?I'm junghwan" he said while smiling.

we shake our hands. his face seems flustered. i don't understand anything and glanced over at chenle and he responds with a confused face.

we went to the dining hall and decided to eat something but i just feel not like it and excused myself and went over to my father's office.

on my way i saw a very weird sparkle from the office.

i looked at it and widened my eyes at the sunflower in a vase, it was sparkling. i touch it and suddenly the flower turns brown,dried.

i heard the door creaking and look over it, it was my dad.

"hey ann, i was suppose to be in the other school but i forgot my bag" he said.

"oh you mean in the middle school department?" i asked with a smile.

"yes dear, now I'll go" he kissed my head and go.

dad, do you know about this sunflower thing?

i looked over my watch and i immediately went towards my class.

i sat on my seat while panting.

i glanced over at jisung, he was sleeping on the table.

"am i that handsome?" he suddenly blurts out.