Outcome

Andy's View
Honestly I was worried about all my friends but something was different knowing Sullivan the guy I had fallen for was stuck in the truck and could possibly die, but I shook that off as we first rescued Miller. Barely a pulse and blood everywhere. Miller was placed on the gurney. Maya and Vic quickly wheeled him away. Warren had went with them. To help stabilize him. We moved on to Sullivan next. Ready to get him out.

Sullivan: get my team out first and than come back for me.

We all went over to Gibson. He was now conscious. He looked a lot better than Miller did. They tried putting Gibson on a gurney but he was very hesitant.

Sullivan: Gibson it's protocol and Captains order, get your ass checked out!

Gibson stopped resisting and set on the gurney.

Travis was next he was still unconscious. His pulse was strong though. When we put him on the gurney he gained consciousness. He had a possible concussion with a shoulder that was out of socket. He somehow still managed to be so calm and collected.

Sullivan was out last. He looked fine. Except for a couple abrasions and scrapes. He stared at me as I stared at him. He nodded his head as of to tell me he's good. I just wanted to hug and kiss him but I couldn't.

Chief Ripley: Come on Sully let's get you checked out

Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital
Sullivan's view
Everyone was stable. I had a slight concussion but I could be back to work by next shift. I laid in the hospital bed, while Ripley set next to me.
Chief Ripley: hey I'm going to let you get some rest. I'm going to inform everyone on y'all conditions.

Back in the waiting room
Vic set in a corner all alone tapping her foot uncontrollably. Ripley updated everyone on everyone's current situation before taken a seat next to Vic. He put his hand on her thigh to stop the tapping of her leg. He took his other hand and turned her head toward his.

Chief Ripley: Your best friend is going to pull through. He's going to be okay.

Ripley pulled Vic in towards his body. Allowing her to rest her head on his chest. He planted a kiss on her forehead.

Ripely whispered into her ear.
Ripley: I love you Eggy

Vic tightened her grip and whispered back to him.
Vic: I love you to Hubby

After Ripley had said the status of the firefighters of Station 19 the waiting room started to clear out. Andy sped off to Sullivan's room. The nurse was walking out as Andy was coming in she closed the door back behind her.

Sullivan raised his head up.
Sullivan: I'm so glad to see you.
Andy: You scared the hell out of me
Sullivan: come here

Sullivan scooted over in the hospital bed. Allowing Andy room to lay next to him. He wrapped his arms around her as she did the same.

Sullivan: Andy I love you.
Andy: I love you to

Station 19 was closed for the rest of shift, so shift was over for Andy. She closed her eyes as she fell asleep in Sullivan's warm embrace.

Dean's Room
Gibson wheeled his self to Dean's room. Just having a slight concussion and just minor scrapes and bruises. He wheeled his self as close as he could to Dean's Bed. Dean was stable but still unconscious.

Gibson grabbed his hand.

Gibson: you scared the shit out of me today. And like you once told me I feel like punching you, but you look like shit so I'll wait until later.
Gibson squeezed his hand just a little harder this time.
Gibson: I'm right here I've got you. I love you bro.

Travis Room
Maya and Ben went to check up on Travis. He was sitting on the side of his bed.

Maya: Travis you literally just got pulled out of a flipped over fire truck. Rest!
Travis: Sorry this whole thing made me think of Grant and sponge baths. I just wanted to show that I'm okay
Ben: Well we see that now lay back down.
Travis: How is everyone else?
Maya: They're alive and by the way your phone has been blowing up nonstop.
Ben: Oh who's LA hottie

Maya handed the phone to Travis.

Travis: It's Dylan from the LA wildfires. Vic chose the name by the way.

The three of them laughed and continued to converse.