Chapter 3: First Day at Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the Initiation and also rearranging the room as well as unpacking, they are in class right now with Prof. Goodwitch watching Yin while (Y/N) and Yang go through class. The first class they had to go through was a guy named Prof. Port, which he started telling stories instead of teaching the class, during the talk about Huntsmen and Huntresses he winked at Yang which made (Y/N) give a murderous intent which Port saw and he got scared, that kept continuing until class ended with (Y/N) and Yang sitting in a bench with Yang holding Yin......................
Yang: "Well, that class was boring."
(Y/N): "You can say that again, that bastard winked at you while talking and it really pissed me off."
Yang: *touches his hand* "Don't worry, he wouldn't have a chance with me even if he tried that again. Besides you're all I want since we're married."
(Y/N): *smiles as he held her hand* "Thank you."
......................they kissed as Yin reaches for (Y/N) and he wiggled his finger at her which she held as she smiled, next class was combat class which Jaune lost against Cardin with the next match being (Y/N) vs a member of Cardin's team who goes by the name Sky. Their weapons collided as they started fighting each other, Sky goes for an overhead slash, but (Y/N) ducks to give a kick to his gut making him stagger back. Sky rushed at him again which he rolls behind him to follow up with doing a backflip to kick hitting him in the head, he falls on the ground and (Y/N) stood up to see him dizzy as he passed out......................
Goodwitch: "The winner is (Y/N) (L/N). Now students, you saw how Mister (L/N)'s style in fighting which he took his time when it comes to combat instead of rushing in, keep that in mind."

Yang P.O.V

.......................(Y/N) sheathed his weapon and walked out the arena as he looked at Yang with a smile on his face with her smiling as well......................
Weiss: "Your husband is a good fighter."
Ruby: "That's (Y/N) for ya."
.......................after that they went back to their dorm and Yang decided to let Blake see Yin as she giggled being held by her making Yang smile at Yin getting along with someone else......................
Weiss: "Hey Yang, I just wanted to ask and not being mean or anything. But, how did you and (Y/N) get together and as a result have a child?"
Yang: "Well, it started off when we met at Signal Academy, we started off friends and we slowly started becoming more than that, one night I decided to invite (Y/N) to what I like to do, we went to a bar then it escalated with me and him waking up in a hotel room, a week later I found out I was pregnant, which he took responsibility by marrying me."
Blake: "That explains it then. He did the right thing taking responsibility, I know that for a fact."
Weiss: "Well, at least Yang found a good guy for that. I know I'll run into guys who want to date me, but for my status as Heiress to my family's company."
Yang: "You'll find someone Weiss, you just have to pick them out right."
Weiss: "Well, you're lucky enough considering you got a good man."
......................Yang chuckled and the door opens to see (Y/N) walking in with a crib he has to build for Yin and he placed it next to the bunk where (Y/N) and Yang sleep on the top and Blake on the bottom......................
Yang: "Let me guess, my dad?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. He sent another crib."
Yang: "Always with buying too much for Yin."
(Y/N): "Which makes him a good grandpa."
.......................Yin giggles as she reaches for (Y/N), Blake handed her to him as he held her and she giggled being held by her father making Yang smile. Now it's night time with (Y/N) placing Yin in her crib as she is already asleep, he pulled the blanket on her as she held it while sleeping, (Y/N) got in bed with Yang as they slowly drifted to sleep......................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.......................now (Y/N) and Yang are at Forever Falls collecting Sap from trees, (Y/N) helps Yang with lifting her up to collect some higher in the tree and he placed her down. A roar was heard as they looked in a direction to see Cardin's team running away yelling Ursa as (Y/N) knew Jaune was there, he placed Yang down to run in and help Jaune fight the Ursa. But, as he arrived he saw Jaune holding his own as he killed the Ursa Major, (Y/N) looks at him surprised......................
(Y/N): "Jaune did it. *walks up to them* Well Cardin, I bet you learned your lesson huh? Never bully anyone again!"
......................they both walked off as (Y/N) saw Pyrrha starring at Jaune with a smile making (Y/N) realize, he walked back to Yang as she ran to him......................
Yang: "Is everyone okay?"
(Y/N): "Jaune defeated the Ursa Major, Cardin is shocked outta his mind, and Pyrrha has a crush on Jaune."
Yang: "Ha, I knew it."
......................they returned to Beacon with (Y/N) and Yang along with Yin is sitting with Yang adoring Yin while (Y/N) held her as she giggled. A knock at the door is head and they looked to see Team JNPR walking in......................
Jaune: "Hey, we were wondering if- *looks at them* Oh, there's that baby again."
Pyrrha: "Who is that baby?"
(Y/N): "She's- *looks at Yang as she nods* Our daughter."
JNPR: "Daughter?"
Jaune: "Wait, what? You two have a daughter?"
Nora: "She's so cute, *runs up to her* yes you are. *Yin giggles* Yes you are."
Pyrrha: "Well, I guess that explains it now."
(Y/N): "Yeah. So, what is it you guys wanted?"
Jaune: "Oh yes, we were wondering if you would like to join us for pancakes? Ren made them, so we decided to I cute you guys."
(Y/N): *looks at Yang, she nods* "Of course."
......................they walk out with (Y/N) and Yang along with everyone behind them as the head to where they're going, (Y/N) held Yang's hand as they did."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)