Chapter 4: Looking for Blake

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a while of (Y/N) and Yang in Beacon as well with Yin being there everything was going great, until word got out of the White Fang stealing dust from another store and even seeing a Faunus jumping off a boat to avoid police, but Weiss and Blake got into an argument which kept going until they arrived at the dorm......................
(Y/N): "So, they kept arguing on the way here?"
Yang: "Yep, never stopped even for a single minute."
(Y/N): "Never even slowed down?"
Yang: "Not even once."
(Y/N): *hears Yin starting to whine* "Well, Yin is starting to get scared. *gives her to Yang as he got between Weiss and Blake* Okay you two, that's enough! You're both starting to scare Yin, so stop all this!"
Weiss: "Not now (Y/N). I'm trying to talk to Blake about how the White Fang are nothing, but monsters!"
Blake: "They aren't monsters! People like you treated them wrong and that's why they're like this!"
Weiss: "So, you're saying it's me and my family's fault for this along with other people who are right?"
Blake: "Maybe we are just tired of being treated like dirt!"
......................(Y/N) looks at Blake surprised which he couldn't believe what he heard, Blake is a Faunus the entire time. She looked at everyone as she ran out the dorm......................
Yang: "Blake!"
(Y/N): "Wait, don't run! *looks at Weiss angry* Now look what you've done, she ran off because of you!"
Weiss: "Me? Are gonna ignore the fact that she just revealed she's a Faunus? She could be working for the White Fang!"
(Y/N): "Listen here you bitch, I have had it with your Ice Queen attitude! And I'm sick of your wanting to think you're bigger than everyone. You are not any of that, you're a waste of time. And soon with that attitude, you will be deadweight."
......................her eyes widen as (Y/N) didn't care he hurt her feelings as he ran out to look for Blake......................

Yang P.O.V

......................Yang watched (Y/N) run out to look for Blake as she comforted Yin as she shushed while she bounced her and Ruby sits next to her......................
Weiss: "You're not gonna say anything?"
Yang: "What is there to say?"
Ruby: "So, what now?"
Yang: "We're gonna have to find Blake."
Weiss: "Are you kidding me?"
Yang: "Shut. Up. Your attitude won't stop us from finding her, and you're not the leader of this team."
......................Weiss's eyes widen in offense as she sighed in anger, after that they walked around Vale looking for Blake as they yell for her name. All of them except for Weiss as she was quiet......................
Ruby: "Weiss, you're not helping."
Weiss: "Oh, I know who will help- the police!"
(Y/N): "And there she goes again!"
Weiss: "Hey, I'm just stating out the fact."
(Y/N): "Stating out the fact? If it comes to a situation between you and Blake again, we would choose Blake over you."
Weiss: "What? Why?"
(Y/N): "What have you been doing ever since I showed up with Yin? You tried doing every you think you know about raising a baby, but Blake on the other hand has been supportive of Yin and she's like an aunt to her and Ruby may be her her only aunt, but she was like that too. So, that's why! Yin likes Blake, I bet you she would accept Blake either way." *he walks off*
Yang: *looks at her* "You know, he's right. Blake is like an aunt to our daughter and you haven't been any kind of supportive to her, so if you don't like that, then just go back to Atlas!"
......................she saw Weiss look down sad, Yang and Ruby continued walking around Vale looking for Blake.......................

3rd P.O.V

.......................Blake is at a warehouse with the help of Sun Wukong as they saw Roman Torchwick working for the White Fang, Blake wanted to find out which goes wrong with Blake almost being captured. But, (Y/N) appears knocking Roman's cane in the air as he kicks him away into a crate as he groans in pain as Blake looked up at him.......................
Blake: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "You're gonna be okay Blake, I got these guys!"
........................White Fang Soldiers ran to him with weapons in hand as (Y/N) fights them off with a spin kick to one of them as he equips his weapons and turned them into sword mode. He blocks their weapons as he knees on of them in the gut which he rolls over him on his back as he kicks one soldier away, he converts his sword to gun mode and shoots at acouple of soldiers as they fall in the ground. A Bullhead appears as (Y/N) grabs Blake and moves her out the way to hide behind some crates, after that police arrive with (Y/N) running up to Yang as they hugged.....................
Yang: "I'm so glad you're okay, I was worried."
(Y/N): "I'm sorry."
Yang: "It's alright. At least you and Blake are safe."
......................after that Weiss apologized and accepted Blake, they went back to the dorm as (Y/N) gave Yin to Blake which she hugged her with Yin giggling. (Y/N) felt a tap on his shoulder as he sees Weiss behind him......................
Weiss: "(Y/N), I wanted to apologize to you as well. You were right and I'm really sorry, it's just I've been around my family for a long time and I understand why I didn't become team leader. And that's why I'm sorry."
(Y/N): "Apology accepted."
........................Weiss smiled, Yin laughs as Ruby is playing peekaboo with Yin which she waves her arms in excitement. Weiss approached Yin as she looked at her, she smiled and reached for her as Weiss held her. Yang appears behind (Y/N) and hugged him as he held her hand."
Yang: "I guess Yin has another aunt right?"
(Y/N): "Seems that way, things are going back to normal now."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)