2. Nathan.

Bzzz,  bzzz,  bzzz,  bzzz.

Nathan Caulfield drowsily reached out to turn off the alarm clock on his phone. Moaning (and not out of pleasure) he felt a warm body behind him. He bit a curse. Normally he got up before his alarm went off and made sure his bedmate left the suite before Tarek woke up.

Even though he didn't say anything, Nathan could tell from his expression that the PA disapproved of his loose sexual contacts. In Dubai he was very discreet, but on a trip he let his senses enjoy themselves. His choice last night had already met his expectations. The voluptuous dark beauty had robbed him of all his energy.
Nathan loved it when women took charge in bed. He had enough confidence to know he could live up to all their expectations. With a self-assured smirk, he looked behind him. Maybe this was a lucky accident and he could get another taste of her delicious nectar. A knock on the door interrupted his sinful thought.

"Good morning, Nathan. The car picks us up in fifteen minutes. As usual your making it close."
Nathan jumped out of bed with a pillow in front of him to cover his private parts and opened his door.
"I just woke up. Can you make it 30 minutes?"
Dark eyes full of discontent took him in, and the compressed lips told him that his bedmate had been spotted.
"Fifteen minutes!" The tone left no room for contradiction.
"But...", he made one last attempt at resistance.
Tarek had already turned on his heels. "If you're not on time, I'll leave without you!"

Nathan watched angrily as he packed his suitcase and left the hotel room. He had found out the hard way that Tarek actually made good on his threats. In an earlier confrontation, he had not taken him seriously, resulting in him missing his flight and getting a memorable scolding from the old man himself. Absolutely not subject to repetition.

Nathan had the idea, actually from their first meeting, that Tarek didn't like him. A year and a half ago, Marwon Al-Din had hired him as an instructor for the security guards. Since that time, he had worked himself up as Marwon's personal bodyguard. As Head of Security, he oversaw all the schedules and training that had to do with the surveillance. He served the man with honor and conscience and had a deep respect for the Empire that he ruled with a hard hand.

In that respect, Marwon treated Tarek differently. The 24-year-old, just two years younger than himself, did his job with a distant efficiency that seemed quite chilly. An attitude he held for everyone. Still, Nathan regularly observed Tarek sitting on his grandfather's chairrest as they held heated discussions with a soft voice.
Every powerful man needed a sounding board. Marwon had found his in Tarek.
It was a public secret that grandfather and grandson were like two hands on one belly.

"Nathan?" he heard drowsy behind him.
The woman in his bed moved under the sheet and revealed her shimmering femininity. Warm, pulsating and ready to be reexplored.
He licked his lips. In the face of such a delicacy, even Tarek could not expect him to refuse.
"I have five minutes," he said throwing away his pillow.
"Beautiful," she said, spreading her legs. "Make them memorable."

Just in time, Nathan got into the waiting car.
"You stink," noticed Tarek, who gradually shoved away from him, disgusted.
"Yeah, sorry," he said smirked without a trace of regret. "She was a squirter."
With a sharp catch-up and a shocked look, Tarek turned to him.
"How do you get it in your head to appear at work with piss on your face!"
"Not piss, but female ejaculation fluid," he corrected, enjoying his fingers licking.
Tarek audibly threw up.
"Don't be so hard, Tarek. I know how well you plan meetings like this. When we get to the location I still have plenty of time to freshen up."

"Stay away from me with those disgusting fingers," Tarek squeaked as Nathan performed a feint.
"If you had given me the time I asked you, we both wouldn't have a problem," he said, grinning.
Tarek's eyes were opened as the disgusting fingers wobbled closer.
"No, Nathan. This is completely inappropriate," Tarek breathlessly countered in a final attempt to stop him.

But how could Nathan resist the lure of those chocolate brown eyes? How could he ignore the unspoken challenge of melting the ice in his posture and penetrating  into the deepest secrets of his being?
  Nathan loved a challenge. The man wriggling under him was undoubtedly a challenge.
Maybe he could tease Tarek more often? It seemed to him an extremely amusing pastime.