💎Nightmares💛

Okuyasu was over at Josuke's place. He hasn't been feeling great for a while recently. He wasn't sick, just really down. He and Josuke had finally defeated Kira a month ago and Okuyasu hasn't been showing much emotion other than emptiness and sadness.

Of course, Josuke too was scarred by their fight with Kira and had gotten better but Okuyasu was left without his brother, who he cared about and still couldn't find a cure for his dad.

It was about one in the morning and they were both asleep and Okuyasu was in Josuke's arms. He began to toss back and forth very rapidly, his expression disturbed. This, of course, alerted Josuke. Josuke slowly opened his eyes to see his boyfriend talking. "Mm... no ....no!nononono!" He was almost yelling. Josuke immediately shook Okuyasu awake. "Okuyasu!"

He snapped out of it. "Josuke." He sat up with tears on his eyes.

"Oku, what's wrong?"

"I had another nightmare" Okuyasu had sutured out his words. He was shaking.

Josuke sat up and hugged Okuyasu and cuddled with him. "Was it about Kira again?"

"Yeah." Oku started to calm down now.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

He shook his head. "No."

They both lay back down and he let Josuke cuddle him. He needed it. He wrapped his arm's around his lover and closes his eyes. "Try to get some rest, Oku. I love you and goodnight." Josuke said softly in his ear then he gave him a kiss on his lips.

Okuyasu kissed him back. "Goodnight and I love you too."

Josuke smiled and Okuyasu fell asleep and Josuke followed after.

[A/N]////Sorry this one was short i wanted to do some fluff and something cute/////