💎Smores💛

It was a late summer night. Josuke, Okuyasu, Jotaro, Koichi, and Rohan were all sitting around a fire at Josuke's house.  Rohan sat next Koichi, drawing for his manga. Jotaro had just sat there, his face emotionless as usual. Okuyasu and Josuke were right next to each other. 

"Isn't this great Josuke!" Okuyasu was smiling ear to ear. The light from the fire was highlighted on his face. He was a little too close to Josuke. Josuke's face flared up a bit. "Yeah."

"You okay dude? You look red."

"It-it's nothing. It's just hot." Josuke looked away. "Anyway, does anyone wanna make smores?" 

"I do!" Okuyasu and Koichi said, nearly at the same time. 

"Why not?" Rohan said as he put down his sketchpad.

Jotaro had just sat there. He sighed. "Alright." 

"I have some stuff at my house to make some. I'll be back!" Okuyasu said as he stood up and left. 

"Okay, Josuke, we all know you like Okuyasu. Spill it." Rohan grinned. He may not be fond of Josuke but Rohan loved to hear a good story. And the drama.

"I do not! He's just a friend. Nothing special."

"You were blushing when he got close to you 2 minutes ago. And it's not that hot out. I'm not stupid."

"Hey Rohan, wanna get punched again?" Josuke brought out his Crazy Diamond.

Rohan went silent, but the grin on his face was still there. Josuke's Crazy Diamond went away. 

"Why don't tell him how you feel?" Koichi asked. 

"I don't about it. It's not easy." Josuke buried his face into his palms. 

"Jotaro," Jotaro looked over to Koichi. "Did you ever love someone before?" Jotaro only sighed. "He's dead. Been dead for 11 years."

"O-Oh. My bad. I'm sorry." Koichi apologized.

They all soon heard footsteps.

"Okay, I'm back." Okuyasu came back with a bag full of things to make smores with. "Did I miss anything?"

Before Josuke could answer, Rohan did it for him. "Nope. Not a thing." 

Okuyasu handed out marshmallows and other things so that they make Smores. "I've never tried these before," Koichi said as he hovered his marshmallow over by the fire.

"They're really good," Okuyasu said as he lowered his into the fire as well. "Kinda sticky but it's worth it."

Okuyasu pulled it out, the whole marshmallow on fire, causing him to freak out a bit. "Okuyasu, if you swing that flaming marshmallow near my hair I will kill you."

"Would you?" Rohan smirked. Josuke sighed in annoyance. He knew he was gonna have to say something or he will never hear the end of it.

"Here Oku," Josuke blew on the burning marshmallow and handed it back to him. His face was red. "It's a bit burnt though."

"It's okay! I like them burnt, I just didn't expect the entire thing to be on fire."

"I think Josukes face is on fire," Rohan said with a smug face."He's probably burning up in other places-"

"Rohan." Koichi stopped him there. 

"What is Rohan talking about?" Okuyasu asked Josuke. Josuke sighed.

"Okay look. Okuyasu, I'm." Josuke stopped for a moment. It was dead quiet except for the fire crackling. "I'm in love with you."

Okuyasu was bright red. He remained silent. He grabbed Josuke's hand with a smile. 

"Get a room." "ROHAN!" 

Jotaro just sat and watched. He got flashbacks from 11 years ago when he told his crush he loved him but nobody would have wanted to hear that. So he just smiled for Josuke and Okuyasu. 

"Uh Josuke, your marshmallow is done for." Jotaro pointed out. 

"Oh right!" He pulled it out and it wasn't really edible at that point so Josukke replaced it with a new marshmallow, being careful this time. 

"I love you too Josuke. Be sure not to burn it this time." 

"Alright, Alright." Josuke laughed.