First day

So its been 3 days since we got to Australia and im starting my new school today im really not looking forward to this.

I woke up at around 6am to my mum and dad yelling at eachother just like normal they're always arguing.

"Northe!!!! Get up" my mum shouted from the kitchen

"Im already up!!"

i grabbed my phone from the side of my bed and started scrolling through my social media, before getting up and picking up the outfit i had already picked out last night.

I had everything ready and hopped into the shower washing my hair with my favourite coconut scented shampoo and conditioner before washing my body and shaving my legs.

-------------------

*20 minuites later*

I had already got out of the shower and  blowdryed and started straightening my hair by now. And began to start putting on my everyday make up just the usual foundation, powder, eyeliner and mascara.The outfit i had had picked was just a simple pair of black skinny jeans and a fall out boy t-shirt with some black vans.

After i got dressed and finished up i went downstairs and got some breakfast.

It was 8.00am and school started at 8.30am so i finished up my breakfast and started to walk to school as i  didnt want to take the car and took a deep breath and made my way to my new school.

Sorry if its got some mistakes im going to check through it all tomorrow so yeah

Sorry it took so long for an update hope you like it thanskssksksshwh