school

So i finally found my new school to find a huge building and hundreds of students scattered around the outside in groups which you could probably give a name to each group

The jocks

The sluts

The emo's

The dorks

Just the usual.

I started walking up the small set of concrete steps and up the path into the enterence when a girl jogged up next to me she was wearing a black dress that came to her knees and black tights with some flats and her hair in a fishtail braid to the side.she didn't wear much makeup just a natural look and she wore glasses, overall I thought she was beautiful.

"Hi, I'm n-norah"

"Uh hi I'm northe,"

"you new here?"

"Yeah I just moved here from london, so which group you hang with then?"

"Uh none, I'm not really liked here I don't know why iv never done anything to hurt anyone"

"Well you can stay with me if you like, I don't know anyone here soo yeah"

"Sure, well uh I have to go meet me in the cafeteria at lunch bye northe "

"Bye " I carried on walking finding my way to the reception office to get my lesson plan, walking down the corridor with my head down not wanting any attention untill I was bumped into by someone so I raised my head to see who it was. He was beautiful, well perfect he had blonde hair with little bits of light brown in pushed up into a messy quiff and the most gorgeous shade of blue eyes.

"Heyyy, watch out next time gorgeous"

"U-u- uh sorry "did he really just call me gorgeous I just wanted to squeal out loud, calm northe calm

"You new here?, oh and I'm luke, luke hemmings"

"im northe and yeah urm do you happen to know where the main office is I need to get my lesson plan?"

"Yeah, I'll show you"

Thank you so much for the reads, hope your liking it...
I'm going to try update a lot more I'm sorry iv been soo busy lately

I'm going to change all the mistakes when I next can