chapter six.

DAVID.

Once Giada was gone, David got off the bench and went back to the gift shop where his mother was.

"Oh Davey, I think this would look so cute on you." Delma cheesed, holding up the red Mickey Mouse sweatshirt.

David smiled a bit, grabbing the shirt from his mother. Red was one of the colors that looked good on him.

"Where took you so long? Did someone harass you at the restroom?" She asked, grabbing the shirt back from her son as they begin to walk to register.

"Nah ma, I bumped into the girl I saw at Manny's job yesterday." He answered, watching his mom put the items up on the counter for the cashier to ring.

Once she got her change and receipt, Delma grabbed the bag. She turn towards her son with a smile.

"Aww, what's her name?" She asked.

"Giada." David answered with a smile.

"Ooh, that name sounds like she is nice." Delma chuckled.

David nodded his head quickly.
"She is, I gave her my number for to call me."

"That's nice son. You are always meeting new people." Delma smiled at him, pinching his cheek as he lightly swat her hand away and laugh.

The two exit the theme park and was now in the parking lot, walking to their vehicle as they were about to go somewhere to eat. David enjoyed his day with his mom.

They never get to spend time since she is always with his sisters.
He's glad that she picked this day and met Gia.

GIADA.

Giada turned the bathroom sink off once she washed her hands.

She look at herself in the mirror and took the scrunchie out of her hand, running her fingers through it. She is thinking about doing something different with her hair since she's been wearing it curly all the time.

But at the same time, she likes it in this state.

Outside of the bathroom, she heard the phone ring. She knew it was Rina before her mother could make an announcement.

Exiting, she walk over to her bed and took a seat as she grabbed the phone.

"Hey Rina." She greeted, looking at the TV screen as Road House was playing. Her mom likes these type of movies plus Patrick Swayze is one of her favorite actors.

There was no response as Giada scrunches up her face in confusion. She was about to call her name when Rina took a deep breath then say.

"Hi Giada!" She greeted obnoxiously.

Giada pull the phone away, laughing as she rub her ear.

"Geez, Ri. What type of greeting is that?" She asked, placing the phone on her other ear.

Rina giggled.
"I'm sorry, best friend. You and the fam enjoyed yourself at Disney? By the way, miss lazy is here with me." She added, referring to Joyce.