chapter seven.

(Giada in the multimedia. ✨)

DAVID.

After returning from the restaurant with his mother, David opened up his bedroom door then turn on his light as he walk further inside.

He fell back onto his bed. All that eating he did made him tired and he already took half a nap in the car.

But besides, he wanted to get a little more rest before seeing Giada.

"David Marvin! Come and get this friend of yours." David's mother, Delma, referred to Emmanuel who can be heard chuckling outside his bedroom.

Emmanuel, Manny, or sometimes Man Man would come over to kick it with his best friend. Even though his mom couldn't stand him, she didn't want her son to stop being friends since they were so close.

"Nigga!" Emmanuel busted the door open.

David rolled his eyes and chuckles. He being doing the most when he makes an entrance. It's one of the things that makes him Emmanuel

"Get yo ass up, ain't no sleeping when I'm around." He orders as David look at him funny.

"Foo, you at my house. I ain't got to take orders from you." He waves him off.

"Uh, I don't think so partner, get yo ass up and tell me what's up? Did you bring me back anything from Ditty Land?" Emmanuel asked, looking inside the bags he brought in as David quickly sat up.

"Get yo ass out of my stuff, man." David ordered causing Emmanuel to chuckle and slowly back away.

David laughed at his best friend. "My bad, partner. I thought since I was your bro, you would have got me something."

"I did you get something. Actually, a lot of things." David had to correct himself. He had recalled doing things for his best friend, he may it seems like he doesn't care when that's not true.

"Oh, you sure did! Thanks for the pornos, bud." Emmanuel pat his back and pull him in for a hug.

David laugh and playfully push his friend off him.

"What's up with you though?" David asked.

"I came over since my girl's trippin. She keep throwing me in and out the house, like, what's up with that?" Emmanuel looked at him.

David snickered.
"It's that time of the month."

Emmanuel looked at him in confusion.
"What that suppose to mean? They got a holiday or something?"

David laughed to himself and shook his head. Emmanuel couldn't understand. When he meant by that, it's a women's cycle. He learned this from living in a house full of women.

"Well, since you can't tell me, I'll go ask Mama Blake. But come with me, just in case if she throws a skillet or something." Emmanuel chuckled, gesturing his best friend to come.

"She ain't going to do that plus, I got somewhere to be." David told his friend as he stopped in his tracks and turn to face him with a smirk.