Welcome back Light Yagami

As I opened my eyes the refreshing feeling of living that I had long forgotten returned. 

Immediately after I awakened I scanned my surroundings in case I was in danger. I died once and I'm not dying a second time for some pointless and stupid reason. I realized that I was in my room. I checked my body to see how my right arm looked like after I took the bullets but to my surprise, my right arm was as good as new. I looked around confused as to how I was still alive? What situation was I currently in? Was my identity as Kira revealed? How did my family react?

I stopped questioning when I suddenly heard people talking. Who was it? I listened more carefully as I  snuck behind the door. *GASP. WAS THAT MY DAD?! He died back when the bomb went off! How was he still alive? Did he fake his death? No, it's not possible. Maybe if L was still alive, and they still suspected me, maybe.....Just maybe that would've been possible but L wasn't alive and my dad was so determined to fight, he wouldn't have faked his death. Something doesn't add up. 

I looked around for something I could defend myself with. I looked around my room when my head suddenly stopped.

OH. MY. GOD.