Heart As One

The past few weeks have been hell for me since Tom left. I know I promised to put Jade and Arlo into protective custody but Jade has been having a ton of relapses and is suffering from PTSD now. She is now struggling taking care of her son and is starting to refuse any form of touch from anyone. I have been trying to get her to take her medicine but yet she has been in a trance state and hardly anyone can get her out of that.

"Jade? Is there any way you could try and take this medicine and eat? Your son needs you and your family in the States as well."

"Seb, can we talk? Out in the country? I just need a change of scenery and a bit of fresh air."

"Of course. Do you want to bring Arlo as well?"

"Yes, even though I am struggling touching him, I still cannot abandon him. He is my son and he is the only reason I am fighting this battle inside me. Have Nat come too so we can talk in private. I don't want her to hear what I am going to say to you."

"Sure. I will make sure to bring food as well. If we are planning this we need food and maybe some clothing to have in case you need to stay out there for a few days."

"Um.."

Making sure all of us had about a few weeks worth of supplies and food, I had to make a call to the ones who are watching Jade to make sure they are going to follow us in case Samantha sends men to take them down. We made sure to go to such a remote area that if there was any danger to come, we would be able to see them coming from miles and miles away. The journey was long and sometimes hard but yet we were able to make it to our little cabin that was in the more remote area of Scotland.

"Hey Nat, can you take Arlo to the cabin and put him down for a nap? Jade needs to talk to me about a few things and she doesn't want to be bothered. Also, she wants to protect you from this conversation as well."

"Sure. I know she is not ready to talk to me like she used to so if she is going to you then it must be very serious. I trust you and her."

"Thank you Nat. I just hope that she goes back to her old self and hopefully she can recover soon."

Going outside to the lake, I made sure to be at some distance so that she can feel at ease and talk. Seeing her standing at the lake it felt like it was as if I was looking at a marvelous painting in an art gallery. Looking so peaceful yet so troubled in her eyes, those blue eyes like the depths of the sea holding a deep secret that was in dire need to share to the world yet still fearful that if it was shown to the world, that secret would destroy that life.

"Seb, just what is going on? Why is Tom having to fight this woman named Samantha and yet when he left me there at the hospital, I could sense that he is going into a dangerous situation that could risk our marriage forever. But Seb, a few days ago I took a test, a test to see if the worst fear that I was hoping would not come true."

"What fear is that exactly Jade?"

"Seb, after I was raped so much I feared that I would become pregnant and that the child would not be accepted by those around me. I feared that even the world would regard the child as a bastard who was not blood related to the Hiddleston line."

"Jade, are you.. are you saying that you are with child?"

".....Yes.... I am with child. After having Arlo, I have been able to tell in my soul and body if I am pregnant. The test came back as positive despite it has been a month since my last cycle but the fear I had is now real. Seb, what should I do? I want to tell Tom yet I know that if I tell him now while he is there dealing with that woman, she will use it against him. Is there anyway that we can send some sort of message to him that only he knows of? He has the right to know and if he does not want the child, I will place it up for adoption."

She's right, Tom does deserve to know this and to decide if he wants the child or not. I think... WAIT!!!!

"Jade, I just remembered that I have a scene to film in 'Loki' a few days from now! I can deliver the message to him as well! We can make a message that is false so if that woman has bugged Tom's trailer, she wold not be able to see it. Are you in?"

She was really hesitant at first but after seeing her really contemplate it, she finally agreed. We both knew that we had to get the message to Tom and to make sure that this would not fail. We walked back to the cabin in a rush and asked Nat to go get a few things that would help aid us in this plan. I can tell that she and Tom are not going to give up. Their hearts are one and they both knew that their marriage would face difficulties but they knew that if they did not want to lose the other, they had to work together and sometimes that meant sacrificing the things they love the most. We were able to make a video of Jade talking to Tom saying how she missed you and how things were going but at the same time making a secret message of her holding signs up telling him of the news. I hope and pray that this works.

"Seb, I hope that if Tom does accept the child that he would love them as if they were their own flesh and blood. I know traditions here in the United Kingdom are very strict and not taken lightly when regulations are broken. Please let me know as soon as he tells you."

"You have my word Jade. I will head out in the morning to the States and to see Tom! I will let you know how he is doing and if he has found anything new."

"I trust you. Good luck!"