𝕮𝖔𝖈𝖔 𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖔!

🌇𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖄𝖔𝖗𝖐🌇

Steam bustled carefully from the horizon as urban buildings defined their sharp lines and architectural values on the scape of the city. In the distance, the familiar Statue of Liberty stands tall in her green gown, arm stretched in the air symbolically.

This is probably the last time Kyrie will be able to see New York in a while and despite the crazy homeless guys, the dark polluted smoke that travels across the cement roads, the over-build of scraping metal architecture and the dirty slums in the corners, he'll miss it.

For the summer, several NBA players were asked to participate in a charity show, "Shore hoopers" to raise money. The players are to stay on a private island- Coco Privé. Irving wasn't exactly up for it at first, he prefers to spend summers with his family: Dedrick and Asia Irving. And also, where the hell is CoCo Privé even located? But hey, the NBA is family. Despite all the hard bumps in the road and the financial issues. They're all brothers in arms and they need to give back to the community somehow.

He peers out the window and takes in the orange sunset of Brooklyn, Kyrie lets his senses dive in as he closes his eyes. The clatter of footsteps on the busy city sidewalk, the faint voices of people blending in, the fresh air, slightly tainted by the smell of baking bagels.

A soft knock on the apartment door is heard, Irving quickly pulls his windows to a close and turns around, black Nike backpack already settled over his shoulders. Kyrie and KD were just waiting on a driver to take them to the airport. And what do you know, Kevin's standing right at the door.

"Hey, Ky, Driver's here," he hums, tapping at the frame of the door, his other fingers fiddling with the keys. The clatter of the keys ring a satisfying clank of metal in the quiet room. Kyrie swiftly places a cap on and takes a quick look in the mirror. Not my best day for looks, but that doesn't matter at the moment Kyrie thinks.

He paces towards Durant, "Are you ready for CoCo Privé? In Kuda Hithi Island, Maldives?" Kevin muses, shutting the door as Kyrie walks ahead of him into the hallway. He chuckles, a tint of confusion ripples in his face, "Are you sure you said that right?" Ky asks as his teammate trails behind him, still fumbling with the door keys.

KD nods, "Yeah, I definitely did," Durant says, a bit too confidently as he makes his way beside Kyrie. Irving blinks up at him, an eyebrow raised, "Just like you were so sure you could play in finals only to reinjure yourself?" Ky teases, a little smirk pulls at his lips. Kevin frowns at his friend as Ky bubbles into a chuckle.

Kyrie shakes his head, "I heard Shaq and Stephen A. are the hosts of the show," he says, bending slightly to press the elevator button. KD mockingly laughs, "Whichever way, the media will still make me look like a bad guy."

Kyrie crosses his arms, "Yeah well, you and me both... But I guess this is a way to prove the media wrong or something." he shrugs, he never really thought about how they'll be on camera all day. It starts to make him feel weary. What if he's caught doing things he shouldn't be... what if secrets get released?

🏖 𝓒𝓸𝓬𝓸 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮, 𝓚𝓾𝓭𝓪 𝓗𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲 𝓲𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 🏝

Kyrie and Kevin arrived on the sandy shores of Kuda Hithi Island. Both of their mouths drop in shock as they gaze at the lush green scenery and the tropical contrasts. The waves splashed gently, overlapping the grainy pale sands and trees tainted the floor with cool blue shade.

Both of the nets were quickly ushered into studio rooms, producers and makeup staff clumsily gathered around fussing them. "Hey, where're the other players?" Kyrie asks as the staff spray him with perfume and start grooming his hair. "You'll see them soon," A guy says, measuring Irving's tight muscular torso and murmuring something into his earpiece.