𝔗𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫

I have a month of school left yall so just be patient for the summer- then I'll update more LMFAO

🏖 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖐 🏖

The sun was a golden-yellow as it burst upon the bleached wooden floorboards of which some of the world's greatest basketball players stood shirtless, bare-foot, crammed on a deck, being interviewed individually. Draymond fidgeted with the flimsy lie-detecting bracelet. He looked at the grayish chunky smoothie laid before him of which exuded a peculiarly fishy scent. "Honestly, the most attractive on this island? Steph, John, Chris, and Kyrie. I have no idea how they're all single right now," Draymond said shamelessly, laid back- pressed on the foldable chair. His fingers tapped impatiently on the cheap plastic tabletop as his feet stretch out from under the table. He was one of the last players to answer the questions. "I mean, if I were LeBron, Carmelo, Bradley, Klay or whatever right now, I'd already have fucked the living d-"

"Dray, we're on live television!" CJ reminded him from the back of the congregation of athletes, hands cupped around his mouth to elevate the echo of his voice. Draymond clenches the side of his jaw, slightly opening a corner of his mouth to flash his teeth, "Yeah? Well," he faces the camera that flashed before the men, lense glistening with the golden lights of the beach. "Hi world, NBA twitter, specifically." 

He sucks in a deep breath look eye-to-lense straight in the camera and says, "Can you guys maybe pressure the knuckleheads of this island to stop with the tension? I can't handle this shit for 2 months," Dray grunts out, as he unstrapped the lie detector. His lazy eyes fall on LeBron, his mouth slightly agape. LeBron stood out as one of the most sculpted in the crowd, towel wrenched over his neck as he stood strong, arms wrangled, beside a much smaller Kyrie and Chris Paul. Kyrie and Chris were 6ft and 6'3ft which is pretty average, unless you're standing with NBA players. And to bold out LeBron, he made the point-guards look like midgets, one of the garden gnomes in your grandma's backyard to be clear-cut. 

They have a small staredown- LeBron and Draymond, as if it were back in the finals. Cavs versus Golden state. The nostalgia is clear in the bright blue sky. 

"Either some of y'all better make a move or I'm finna fuck every point-guard by the end of this month," Draymond said, unwavering confidence steaming past everyone on-deck. "Alright, the cameras. Are. OFF!" Stephen A. said, shuffling to grab the wristband from Draymond. With Stephen A's flowery colorful and over-eccentric Hawaiian tuxedo, it was hard to take him seriously. But, then again, whoever even took him seriously in the first place? It's ESPN.

As Dray made his way off the table eyes were rolled. Typical cocky Draymond with his inflated ego and large antics. Kyrie had to perk a little smile though, he appreciated Draymond calling out the tension, it was like stretching a rubber ball in here. John Wall palmed a hand over the soft skin of Kyrie's shoulder, "He really thinks he has the looks to get with every point-guard here?" John murmurs, narrowing his eyes at Dray who made his way to the side-bar. "And that's assuming we're even gay in the first place," Ky responds, slowly crossing his arms. 

Steph skipped over to DeMar and Kyle, the one couple where you want to be the third wheel. They were butt-flat on the sand, relaxing under the blue shade of a palm tree, enjoying the exquisite scenery of the billion-dollar island. It's odd really, they're so relaxed and chill, they're adorable together, it's an enjoyable sight, in a sense- it feels at home hanging out with them- like they're your parents or something. 

"Dray was right for once," Kyle says, relaxing into the arm of DeMar, backside leaning on the near-root-end of the palm tree. "Right about what?" Steph asked, dropping into a criss-cross beside the couple. Lowry gave a goofy smile, "Well, there is this oddly romantic tension pleasing the air. I shouldn't say pleasing- it's really interrupting the vibe of this island." Steph's hazel beam bored over the athletes on the deck, all lean and pressed. Fresh and young, mingling. His green-hazel eyes fell on Klay who was making small talk with Andre and Draymond as they made fun of Kevin and Russell Westbrook's beef.