🅲🅾🅼🅵🅾🆁🆃

🎉 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 🎉

Outside, the water trickled as the sky churned a pale-ish blue, the orange-yellow sun slowly inched disappearing into the horizon. "Yo, I heard Bradley just stormed out," Jimmy leaned in and whispered to John as he sat down on a stool and took a brief swig of red wine. To Jimmy's surprise, John was indifferent, "Who givvvess a fuck?" John slurred, "I have a new baby, that'll treaaat me right," Wall sputtered, wrapping an arm around an overly relaxed Damian. The two shirtless men who reeked of alcohol looked like they could fall over and pass out at any moment considering how drunk they were. It was hard to tell whether they would wake up as a couple the next day or if it was just the wine speaking.

Dame chuckled and wrapped an arm over John's bare shoulders, "Thaaat's riiight! Fuck them hoes," Damian spat out, before taking another gulp of crimson juice, "This man mine now." He cuffed the side of John's face and pecked his lips but John leaned forward to continue with the sweet succulence. Their lips smashed together in a gentle yet rough lingo of movement and Jimmy's eye twitched with a stinging confusion. He knew John had liked Bradley for a long time, but he couldn't tell if this new thing with Damian was a good thing or a bad thing.  "Damn," Jimmy said, his eyebrows lifted and his arms crossed, "You know what, I ain't mad at that."

🏖 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 🏖

LeBron gently and slowly picked Kyrie up into his strong broad arms, hastily rushing out of the party undetected. Irving's legs and hands were shaking uncontrollably, he didn't know if he was embarrassed, ashamed, scared, traumatized or what, all he did was press his head against LeBron's bare chest, listening to his pounding heart which rushed under the cocoa inked skin and muscle.

Tears streamed down Kyrie's eyes but as Bron stepped out under the night sky, the blur of his eyes caught the beautiful dark blue which painted the skies, his ears numbed to the sound of ocean waves.

Kyrie tried to recount exactly what happened in that washroom it was a blur of shoving, pushing, struggling, tugging, the scent of alcohol, and cleaning products. He couldn't move. His pathetic ass couldn't move. Move, he had told himself, but LeBron had to come and save him anyways.

Kyrie let out a shaky breath as he let the tears flow down his cheeks. LeBron was silent, he decided to let Kyrie regain himself, let him at his own pace. And Kyrie, couldn't even begin to comprehend how grateful he was to LeBron. How... scared he was of Paul. He didn't know Paul was that strong, trapping him with seemingly so much ease.

LeBron let the fine sands fizz under his feet as he held Irving tight, he would never let that happen again. How could he? All the signs were there, even before the kiss. Kyrie was always uncomfortable with PG. Kyrie's just nice because he's Kyrie. That's who he is, genuinely nice, sometimes feisty, a bit compulsive LeBron loved every part of it.

🎉 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 🎉

Kyle glanced around, eyes round, innocently, lights flash almost annoyingly in the surrounding area as the music could make someone's ears bleed. Kyle spotted his boyfriend making small talk with Kuzma and Lonzo as his face stretched into a huge grin. He ran over to his love and leaped into his arms, DeMar spinning him around and cackling, "DeeeMaarrrr... have you seen LeBron or Kyrie? I kind of want to know if they finally got their asses together," Kyle asked, pressing his forehead against Deebo's as he was carried in his lengthy strong arms.

DeMar let Kyle down, smiling and shrugging. "Ion know, maybe I could put yo ass together, huh Kyle?" Kyle laughed and patted his boyfriend's bare chest, none of their breaths were enticed or concentrated with alcohol, as they were both some of the more responsible drinkers at the party, Kyle happily dragged DeMar up the stairs, once they reached the bedroom though, it was not empty as expected.