~Rescued but Hurt~

Six's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed. I looked at my alarm clock and it says 7:05 am. I jumped off my bed, went to the bathroom to wash up, and got ready for school. I changed into a black shirt that shows my shoulder and with straps, with white shorts, and a yellow raincoat. I got my backpack and head downstairs. "Bye Mom!" "Bye! Have a great day in school!" I walked outside and it was cloudy. Really cloudy. Then I see Seven walking out and he looked at me. "Hey Six!" "Hey Sev!" We both smiled at each other. "So wanna walk with me to school?" I nodded and walked with him on the sidewalk. "So...the school big?"  "Kind of but high school is going to be....fine." I nodded and smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled back. "You look beautiful today." I blushed. "Oh uh....thanks! You too." He laughed and smiled. Later we were inside of the school and I already passed 2 classes already. Then there were these two boys that came up to me. "Was sup new girl." I just looked at them and nodded. "Uh hi." Then the two guys looked at each other and nodded. I don't know what was going on. So I just walked passed them and tried to meet up with Seven right by the lockers but one of the guys grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. "AH! Let me go! Please!" The guys just laughs and one of them pull my hood down. "Look at this freak people. She has a boy hair cut." Everyone in the school laughed. My tears were coming down to my cheeks and I tried to break free but they were too strong. Then the guy who pinned me was rubbing his nose to my neck. "Ah!" I yelled. Then Seven grabbed his neck and shoved him to the ground. The other guy grabbed my arm and then punched me on my chest. "Ow!" I fell to the floor and the guy pinned me. "Shut up!" He yelled. I was in tears and then Seven ran to the guy and jumped on him. He was punching them in the face real hard. "DO NOT HURT HER YOU HEAR ME ASSHOLE?!" "Y-yeah...I do, please don't hurt me please..." "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! DO NOT GET NEAR HER OR HURT HER AGAIN OR YOU AND YOUR DUMB ASS FRIEND WILL GET HURT!!!" The teacher came by and was shocked. "Hey you guys, go to the office NOW!" Seven and the other 2 guys went to the office and I was just sitting there on the floor. Then a girl with medium blonde hair with a green hoodie came by. "Hey, you okay?" She held out her hand but I didn't trust her. I was afraid that she was gonna juke me and not helping me up. I looked at her and then had a nervous face. "Hey, don't worry, I'll help you to get to the nurse's office." I smiled and touched her hand and got up. "Ah!" I hold on to my chest. "You okay?" She asked. "N-no...my chest really hurts." "Don't worry, I'll bring you to the nurse's office." She smiled at me and I smiled back. Then we both walked to the nurse's office to take care of my chest.

Seven's P.O.V

I sat there in a chair looking at the window and I was so upset that they put their hands on Six. They hurt her and made fun of her hair too! I just want to beat the shit out of them right now. The principal came in and he sat in front of us. "So...who would like to say something?" "Seven beated us up and that girl!" One of the guys were pointing at me. "What? No I didn't!" "QUIET!" The principal yelled at us. "Seven, what is your story?" I coughed and looked at him, straight in the eyes. "Well, I was waiting on my friend, Six the new girl to go to class but unfortunately, she was having some trouble with these boys. They put there hands on her and pinned her to the lockers and punched her chest." The principal nodded and looked at the boys. "N-no we didn't...he told us to do that!" "No I did not. If I did, then I wouldn't help that girl." "He's got a point there but, y'all three detention. For you Seven, only 5 minutes and you two, 4 days." "WHAT?" "Y'all heard me. 4 DAYS IN DETENTION FOR YOU TWO! EXCEPT SEVEN!" The boys mouth dropped and I was laughing in the inside. I liked it how it was going and they get detention for 4 days and I only get 5 minutes. I the best at escaping trouble....sometimes.

Six's P.O.V

I was in class and I sat by the same girl who helped me. The bell ranged and it was lunch time. I walked outside of the classroom and looked down. "Hey, don't be sad, be happy!" I looked at her and pulled my hood more in. A boy snickered at her and I didn't look back. "Shut up Five! It's not like you could do better." "Pfft, as if." I got my lunch and sat alone at a table. I was so depressed, I wanted school to end early. I had tears dripping down on my food and then pulled out my phone and texted my mom. I was so depressed, hurt, upset, and even worst! People are making fun of me because of my hair. But I...started to cry silently. I kept looking down until someone sat next to me. I knew it was someone who was gonna make fun of my hair and pull my hood off any second and waited...and waited...and waited. Hmm... something didn't seem right. I wiped my tears and then more people sat at the table. I was too shy to look up and afraid. "Six, it's me, Seven." I looked up slowly and it was Seven looking at me. I got scared a little but brushed it off by taking a deep breath. I looked around and there were other kids looking at me. I didn't like it so I turned to Seven and asked, "Who are these people?" "Oh uh...these are my friends. That's One, Two, Three, and Five. Guys this is Six, the person who plays the piano." I looked at them and smiled. "Hi Six! So nice to meet you!" "Wat up!" "Hiiiiiii!" Then the other guy who's all covered up just waved. I waved back and smiled. "Hi...so nice to meet you guys too." They smiled at me and I felt a little better. "So Six umm...are you and Seven dating?" asked Two. I blushed and looked down. Seven looked at me and glared at Two. "Really? No we're not." "Oh c'mon! You never had a girlfriend before!" "And I'm pretty sure she never had a boyfriend before!" "So you like her or do you...love her?" "What I-umm..." "HA! Caught you red handed!" Seven smacked himself on the head. I looked up and just gazed off a little and started singing quietly. "With someone new, with someone new~" I sang quietly and I realized it was quiet and I looked at them and they just stared at me. "Umm....y'all okay?" I said. They clapped for me and Five was going crazy. "WHOO! YOU SING SO GOOD!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" "Dude calm down." said One, putting his arm around Two. "Uhh...not being rude or anything but...are you guys...dating?" Two nodded. "Yeah we're dating, why? Do you want to date Seven because I'm dating One?" "What? N-no..." I blushed and I know that I wanted to date Seven and-wait......DO I LIKE SEVEN? "Ooooooooh, Seven! Six has a crush on you!" "Wait what? No I don't!" "You're blushing whenever I said that." "I was?" "What?" Seven looked at me and he smiled and blushed. I did the same. "Aww, y'all look like a BEAUTIFUL couple!" "Thanks...I guess." Later at school, I hanged out with the group all day and I was happy that I made friends with them. Now, I was part of the group with them. They are the best people that I ever met! They're my very first best group ever! Or should I say...my best friends?