~Forgive and Kiss~

Seven's P.O.V

I sat up on my bed and went to the bathroom to go wash up as usual. I got my stuff and walked to school. I was still wearing my clothes and I didn't care at all. Then I saw Six walking on the side walk. She usually waits for me...hmm weird. "Six wait up!" I yelled but she didn't turn around. I catch up to her and I can tell that she was upset. "Six, what's wrong?" She didn't answer and kept walking. I was worried about her and I was afraid that she was mad at me. Later, we were at lunch and she didn't talk to me for almost the whole day. She refused to talk to the group and she refused to talk to me. I walked up to the group and sat down with them. "Guys, what's wrong with Six?" "I don't know. She didn't even look at us or talk to us." said One. I had my upset face to them and they knew what's up. "Hey dude, it looks like you've been upset, what's up?" I looked at One and took a deep breath. "Her mom told my mom that I should break up with her and-" "Y'all were dating?"said Two. "Yes, we did. Anyways, I had to break up with her or else. I didn't know what else was so...I had to do it and she's upset." "Hmm...maybe try to talk to her and get her attention." said Five. "I've tried almost all day but didn't say anything. All she did was walking away from me." The group was silent and I looked down and tears began to come. I felt heart broken and I wanted to be with Six already. "Maybe apologize." said One, smiling at me and I nodded. Later school was over and we didn't had school for the rest of the week. Hmm I wonder why but never mind that. Anyways, I went inside of my house and saw Six and her mom sitting at the kitchen, talking to my mom. They were talking about me and Six again. So I grabbed Six's arm and went upstairs. "Seven...let go!" She tried to break free but I was strong enough to not let her go. This is my time to apologise to her and tell her that I still love her.

Six's P.O.V

I tried to pull my arm away from Seven but he won't let go. Then I kicked him in the leg and started to run to the door but Seven ran after me and shoved me to the wall. "Six, please listen to me!" Seven was holding me to the wall and I burst out crying. "Seven, you lied to me! You said that you wouldn't leave me heart broke and never lose me! That's why I've been ignoring you and you also brought me into this." He looked at me and hugged me. "Six, I'm so sorry. Your mom told my mom and she told me to break up with you or else...and I don't know what else was so I had to do it." "But you had a choice. Why?" "Because....because I was afraid that something would happen to you!" I was shocked that he said that and I looked up and blushed. "I was afraid that....if I never broken up with you, you would've...move away again and I don't want that to happen." I nodded and put my arms around him and I kissed him on the lips. "I do miss you too and I love you Seven." "I do miss and love you too Six." "But....would you promise not to leave me alone again? Because if you don't, then I ain't dating you again." He laughed and nodded. "I promise...this time." Then he nuzzled my cheek and went for my lips to kiss. I blushed mad red and he did too. Then he picked me up and pinned me on the bed like he did last time. I blushed and giggled. He put his body up close to me and I sat up and kissed him. He took off my hood and his fingers through my hair and I put my hands on the side of his face. Then I broke the kiss and a little saliva trailed down and we both didn't care and kissed more. I drooled while we were kissing and then I had his saliva on my hands and I guess he was drooling too. He broke the kiss and we saw each other both drooling. I giggled and he laughed. Then we wiped the drool away and he hugged me and he was giving me a hickey on my neck. I moaned a bit and he did it more. I groan and moan but slightly. Then he kissed me again. "I love you." He told me while hugging me into his chest. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you too." And then I nuzzled my head into his chest and he put his hand on my back and kissed me on my head. Then we both went downstairs and I held his hand and he blush-smiled and I did too. We sat on the couch and our moms noticed that we were holding hands. "Six, I told you to get away from that trouble maker!" "No!" I told her. Seven snickered and I did too. His mom looked at her and then at us. "You know what Six, YOUR GROUNDED!" "I.DON'T.CARE.MOM!" She got triggered and she grabbed my arm and slapped me really hard. I fell to the ground and I was in tears. "Mom stop!" "This is what you get for being a naughty girl! We're going far away here and you'll never see Seven again!" She grabbed my arm and we both went to our house. Seven was running to us but his mom held him back.

Seven's P.O.V

I can't believe she took Six away from me! Her mom is really strict and my mom is just...upset (lol). "Don't worry, we'll follow them." Later, around 5:00, I looked out the window and they were wearing...dresses? Like these fancy Chinese dresses (not trying to be offensive or anything, Chinese dresses are SWAG!). I ran to my mom and told her that they were in a limo and going somewhere. She nodded and we both ran to the car and followed them. Later later, it was 8:35 pm. I woke up and got out of the car. Then we both see that Geisha was bringing her daughter to...hang her?! I gasp in shock and my mom's eyes widened. The man was going to hang Six but...why? Hm..is it me or what? Then my mom was talking to me about her plan.

Six's P.O.V

I'm in tears right now and I was at a...place lookin' beach and I was telling my mom not to hang me but she ignored me and tied my hands behind my back. I was scared and terrified. Why would my mom do this? I walked on the little stairs and the man put the rope on my neck and my mom was just standing there smiling at me. I cried and the man said something in gibberish or whatever and then I saw him let go of the rope. Now, my life....was ending here.