~Seven, I love you~

Six's P.O.V

Today is the best day ever! I'm going to Seven's house today and I might confess him that I...like him. Yeah I know what you're thinking or even if you are thinking of it, Why would you fall in love with him? You guys just met since yesterday. Well, ahem because it's....love at first sight ya know? And I'm pretty sure that you fell in with someone with "love at first sight". Anyways, I went to the bathroom to go wash up and went downstairs to tell my mom that I'm going to Seven's house. But she wasn't there. Hmm...weird. I called her a bunch of times but...no answer. I looked on the counter if she left a note but she didn't. Hmmm...curious. Well, I'mma just go to his house anyways. I went to his house and knocked at the door. Then I see Seven. "Hey Six!" "Hey!" "C'mon in!" I nodded and went inside. The house was nice looking and I'm just looking around this place and it smells like...Primroses. "Six, I have something to show you." "What is it?" I asked. I followed him upstairs and then we went into his room. He shut his eyes with his hand and blush-smiled. "I know that you don't really like flowers but they're pretty just like you." (Inspired by OwlPhases) I smiled and took the flowers and they were Primroses. "Thank you Seven...but I have something to say." Seven put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. I smiled back and took a deep breath. "I have feelings for you!" I said quickly. His eyes widened and smiled. "Me too. I have feelings for you too Six." I blushed and he hugged me. "I love you ever since we've known each other! I promise I'll never leave you alone or be heart broken. Because....you mean the world to me!" I looked down and started to cry. I covered my mouth with my hands and looked at him. "I love you too Seven! I don't want to leave you and I promise I promise I promise that I will never leave you heart broken either and you mean the world to me *starts having a mental crying breakdown*" I cried in his chest and hugged him back. Seven put his arms around me and put his head on my head. "Oh Six. Just let all your feelings out." I cried into his chest so much. I squealed, scream, and cried like a fucking cry baby. But in a good way. Then I sniffed and Seven nuzzled me in the neck and I giggled. Then he pulled my hood down, put his fingers through my hair and said, "Six, since people been bullying you that you have short hair, I would say...you look beautiful." Then he kissed me.

Seven's P.O.V

Kissing Six makes me calm and relax. I love her so much with all of my heart! I broke the kiss and hugged her again. She blushed red and I blushed red too. Then I pinned her to the bed and we both laughed a little. I put my body up against hers and kissed her. I put my tongue in her mouth and she touched my tongue and it felt weird but I still liked it. She put her hands on my neck and I put my fingers through her hair. I unbutton her raincoat and she took off my soggy shirt that she been crying into. I broke the kiss and then saliva trailed down onto Six's body. "Hmm...how can I get it off?" "Hmm I don't know. Get a tissue or something." Six was getting up but I pinned her before she could grab a tissue. Then I licked her body and she giggled. "AH! Seven! It tickles!!" She was squealing and laughing at the same time. It was funny and then I stopped and put my hands on her waist and lifted her up. I hugged her. I felt tired so I fell sideways with Six in my arms. She giggled again and I laughed. Then we lay on the bed and I wrap my arms around her waist and whispered, "I love you Six." She turned around and smiled. "I love you too Seven." She whispered back. Then she nuzzled her head into my chest. It was adorable when she did that. Later, I woke up and Six was sleeping. I heard my mom and Geisha downstairs...arguing? I woke up Six by nuzzling her neck and she groan a little and I did it again and she giggled and got up. I wore my shirt that was already dried up and I saw Six wearing her raincoat but doesn't put her hood over her head. She looked at me and smiled. "Since you always say that I look beautiful with short hair, it makes me....happy and special." I smiled and gave her a hug. "Of course. Just saying, be yourself." She kissed me on the cheek and went downstairs. I followed her and we sat on the couch and heard our mom's arguing. "No daughter of mine wouldn't date a...trouble maker." "Oh really? Well at least I'm happy for them if they are dating but not you!" "EXCUSE ME!?" "You're excuse." "SHUT UP! My daughter needs to be with someone who is not a trouble maker!" "Well just because my son is a big trouble maker, that doesn't mean she needs to date someone else Geisha!" We both turned around and were shock about how they were talking about me and Six. Did they know that we're dating? Geisha got up and started walking to the door. "Six lets go home now." Six looked at me and hugged me. "Make sure you call or text me." She whispered. "Okay, love you, bye." I whispered back. She waved and head outside. I looked at my mom and she was upset. I sat by her and told her everything is going to be okay. She nodded and went to her room and I went upstairs and went on my phone to text Six.

Six's P.O.V

I was walking with my mom to our house and she was upset. I didn't know what to say because I don't like it when she gets upset. I get scared because of that and there was a really long silence...and then I spoked, "Mom, what do you mean that he's a trouble maker?" My mom looked at me and then looked away. "Well, it sounds like her son is a big trouble maker at school and sometimes at home and I don't want you being with a trouble maker. He's bad influence! Would if he made you be a trouble maker and I don't want it to happen to my daughter." I was speechless and then we arrived home and I was afraid that my mom would get mad at me if I told her that me and Seven were dating. I'm too afraid and I don't know what to do. I went upstairs and texted Seven, "Hey Sev! My mom thinks that you're a trouble maker and she really doesn't want me to date you but I'm not leaving you." He saw the message and replied, "Hey Six! Yeah I know and did she told you that I'm a trouble maker at home and school?" "Yeah." Then he didn't text back for 2 minutes. Then he replied again, "Well, to be honest...it's true. The reason why we moved here is because my mom was tired of me getting in trouble at school. I've been getting into a lots of fights and drama and stuff but please don't be mad. I love you." My eyes watered and texted back, "I'm not mad and I say that me and you are a perfect match together and always be with each other forever. Also, I love you too." He put a smiley face and I put one too. Then I told him goodnight and went to sleep.