The Realization

I would like to mention that you can also read this story on Vocal. I am paid per 1,000 views there. I will still be posting here. But the support is always apprecaited.

Giving my lashes one last coat of mascara I look into my vanity mirror at the results of an hour of primping. Oh, this was going to be a good night. I was feeling myself. Not only was I rocking the smokey eye, but for the first time in my life, I was able to do a perfectly even winged eyeliner look. I had just recently decided to cut my thick dark brown hair into a bob. I loved that it allowed for my slender neck to be seen. I did not look like a Tori tonight, more like a sultry ass Veronica.

I make my selfie face in the mirror and wink. You could say I was a tad full of myself. I knew I wasn't perfect, but I wasn't average that much I knew. My eyes were large and amber in color, and my lips were the shape most women had to pay for. My nose was the only feature on my face that bugged me. It was rounded at the tip. It was cute from the side, but I just felt it looked odd face on. Other than that I didn't have much to complain about.

Getting to my feet I go to the full-length mirror hung over my bedroom door. I hadn't gotten dressed yet. I always did my make up first, then picked my outfit. I was currently in my favorite unicorn onesie. Not a lot of people knew about my girly/little side. Outside the doors of my space, I would be considered cold and dry in humor. But within the walls of my home, I enjoyed video games, coloring, and cartoons. My bedsheets were kitten and unicorns and it was lined with stuffed animals. I had changed the light bulb in my room to a blacklight and I had placed stick-on glow in the dark stars to the ceiling.

The rest of my apartment looked like what your average 25 years old would be expected to have. Clean lines with splashes of color here and there. Nothing over the top. I had hidden this side of me for years, even before then I did not even know what it was called. I just thought I was odd and in need of intense therapy. Okay, so the intense therapy was probably still true. I was pretty messed up in several different ways. But I was okay with who I was now. I was still on the lookout for a Daddy though. I hadn't had one in the 3 years I had accepted myself. I knew I needed one, but I was just too picky.

Tonight was my first rave. My good friend Brently had invited me out. I say good friends because I never really kept "best friends" for long. I was the kind of person that had people coming in and out of their lives on a constant basis. But all things considered, he would and should be called my best friend. He was bisexual and the most amazing soul. Open-minded and everything I had ever wanted in a friend. He knew all about my little side and accepted it. I was grateful. I could be myself around him with no worries. He had actually bought me a stuffie just a couple weeks ago for my birthday. A grey bunny that I named Ben.

Unzipping my onesie I step out of it and open my closet door. "Which one, which one." I sing mimicking Ezma from Emperors New Groove. I was a huge Disney fan, and Disney plus was literally my favorite pass time on my days off. I had went shopping and bought a couple of different options for the night. Huffing loudly I decided I would wait till Brently came over and he could help me choose. He had better fashion sense than I did anyways. He must have felt me thinking about him because my phone vibrates with a text on my vanity stand.

It was Brently of course as expected. It read "Hey Pookie, I am 5 mins out. You ready?" I catch myself smiling at my screen. I loved it when he called me that. I wish everyone would call me pet names. It made me feel special. I send a reply letting him know I needed his help picking my out my outfit with an emoji of a kitten with wide shiny eyes. Setting my phone back down I go back to the full-length mirror and my onesie on the ground. Before slipping it back on I take a look at my body. I was was slender, but my waist curved in dramatically. Turning to the side I admire my ass. It was my favorite part of my entire physique. It was full and heart-shaped. I received compliments on a fairly consistent basis. My breast were a full B cup and my legs were nicely shaped. I only wished my legs were a bit thicker. I needed to start doing lunges and squats again.

A knock on the door snaps me back to reality. "Shit!" I say aloud grabbing my onesie off the ground and slipping it on. I leave it partly unzipped. I run from my room, down the hallway, and through my living room to get to the front door. Unlocking it I swing it open. "Oh my God! You look fucking amazing!" I say enthusiastically at the sight of Brently. He really did look great though. Brently was Asian and sexy as hell even when he didn't try, but tonight he went all out. On top he was sporting a fishnet crop with a fitted leather jacket over it, his lower half was a pair of black overalls the front part hanging loose. His hair was pink and I could tell he had recently gotten a fade.

He took very good care of himself. His body was taut with muscle well earned in a gym. I couldn't help staring at the veins that naturally stood at attention on his lower abs. I wasn't usually this affected by how attractive he was. We had been best friends for about two years. Both of us had agreed we were good friends and that no matter what we wouldn't mess it up with forcing anything else. But right now all I was trying to force was my eyes to look away from his abs. When did those get there? Had they always been there and I just didn't notice? There was no way I wouldn't have.

"You good little homie?" Brently's deep voice questions. "You gonna let me in?" Blinking at him I realize I had just been standing there staring. I can feel my face grow hot. "Uh yeah, sorry. I've been kind of out of it tonight. I think I'm just excited." I say quickly hoping it was good enough of a lie that he wouldn't question my behavior further. Brently grins and nods, his hair sweeping into his face. "Aww.. you got a headache little one?" He asks stepping into my living room. Brently had called me little one several times since finding out I was little. It always made me smile, but now with the way, he was looking it did so much more.

What the actual hell was happening? All of a sudden I could barely think straight. I instinctively pull the hood of my onesie up to try and hide my face. I make a mad rush for my room. "Give me a minute!" I yell. "What th-" is all I manage to hear before shutting my bedroom door. Leaning against the door I take a deep breath. Get it together Tori. Damn. You have known him for two years. Just tell him. He would probably just laugh anyway. No biggie. Taking another deep breath I go to open the door.

"So you gonna explain what the fuck that was?" Brently was on the other side of my door looking adorably confused. I subconsciously bite at my lower lip. "Woah. Wait." Brently takes a step toward me. His hand goes to my chin. The fact he had painted his fingernail black only made him even more attractive to me. "Are you feeling me right now?" His voice goes deep and the grin on his face was sinful. "Jesus." I whimper. Brently throws back his head and laughs. "Holy shit you're feeling me. This is fucking great!" I look down at the ground growing shy. My little side was kicking in and there was not much I could do about it.

"Awww.. hello there little one." I feel myself being picked up off the floor. "Let's get you dressed. We don't want to be late now do we?" Brently softly sets me on my bed. I had no idea what the heck was happening, but I was enjoying every last minute of it. "Brent," I say softly. I was biting my fingernails nervously. Brent had opened my closet and had started taking out the new pieces I had bought. His eyes met mine. "Don't you worry Princess, I got this. I triggered you into your Little mode. It's going to be okay though because I'm going to be your Daddy for the night." He says adding a wink.