Ifera's decision

This is from my fantasy world, and if you want to read some of it you should go check out my stories A New Job and Trouble.  Please comment and vote! thanks!

 I froze, not wanting to register what I was seeing.

"You have to choose Ifera," the prince said, "Will it be the halfling hunter or the wolfman. Both are traitors to you." he smiled, knowing that I wouldn't want to choose between them. "Or, you could just agree to come with me and go along with the original plan."

"They aren't traitors!" I shouted, feeling the anger grow in me, "They did what they were told to do, and they were miss lead by you!" I clenched my fists as the prince laughed, finding my words amusing.

"They were never on your side Ifera." He said, raising his sword, "Now choose who will live or I will choose. Will it be your lover or the man who picked you off the streets and raised you along with hundreds of others over the years?"

I felt my blood boil with anger. Of course, I couldn't choose between them! Was this man a psycho? I shook my head, he was, wasn't he.

"Are you refusing to choose, cause if you are, then I will." He walked over to Pike, "Let's start with this little redhead. He seems expendable." He raised the sword and was about to swing it before I shouted.

"WAIT!" I ran between them, spreading my arms, "I'll do it," I choked, "I'll cooperate and come with you."

"Ifera" I heard Pike crock behind me, "don't go with him."

"Silence pawn." the prince snapped his fingers, sending an electrical shock through Pike.

"Stop it!" I cried, my voice cracking with emotion, "I said I would cooperate! So don't hurt them!"

The prince stopped and smiled when he saw silent tears falling from my face. "So this is what it is like when you've finally broken down."

"I haven't broken to anybody's will. You've only made me bend, but you haven't broken me yet." I spat at him, feeling my rage almost overflowing me.

The prince stared at me, then looked me up and down, then smiled cockly, "We'll see." He said, "We'll see how long it takes to break you when you are under my control, angel."

"I'm not an angel," I looked him dead in the eye, "I'm a halfling, get it right."

He smirked, "That's right." he then lowered his sword and turned, walking away. "Come, we're leaving."

I just stood there, staring at him.

"Well?" He turned, facing me, "Aren't you coming? You said you would cooperate with me." He said in a dangerous tone. "Don't test my patience."

"Can I say goodbye and untie them?" I asked, carefully keeping my voice neutral.

"Fine," He sighed, "You only get five minutes."

I quickly turned to Papa Wolf and untied him. He was conscious, but he still couldn't move his legs.

"Goodbye Papa." I whispered in his ear, feeling silent tears run down my face, "I love you."

"I love you too, my little devil." He whispered back, smiling sadly.

"Take care of Pike for me please, I know he will try to follow me, and if he does that he will most likely get killed," I asked him, looking him in the eye.

He nodded, too exhausted to speak.

I stood up and rushed over to Pike, who was trying and failing to stand up.

"Don't you dare go with him Ifera, he's nothing but trouble," Pike growled in the direction of the prince.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked him. "No, I don't." I untied the rope around his feet but I left his hands bound. "I'll let Papa Wolf untie your hands when I'm gone, so you don't follow me."

"But-" He started to say, but shut up when I gave him a look.

"I'll come back," I whispered as I ducked unto his arms so that he could hug me. "I promise."

I ducked out of his bound arms and drew a symbol on his forehead.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"It's a charm to keep you safe, so you don't get yourself killed before I get back." I smiled sadly at him. "Goodbye Pike," I leaned in and kissed him, "I love you," I whispered to him as I pulled away.

I stood up and walked towards the waiting prince, who was tapping his foot impatiently. "Good," he said, clearly irritated, "It took you long enough, come on." He grabbed my hand and yanked me towards the door, "I can't have my future fiancee looking like she was hit by an avalanche."

"Future what?" I asked, shocked. "I didn't agree to this!"

"Why but you did." the prince smiled slyly, "You agreed to it when you agreed to cooperate with me so that I would let your friends go."

"Sorn you son of a dog!" I yelled, yanking my hand out of his, "you lied to me!"

"Tut tut, that's no way to treat you, future fiance, sweetheart," he said venomously, shaking his head.

He then leaned in and kissed me! I replied to biting down hard his tongue as he tried to shove it in my mouth.

"Why you!" he said furiously.

I spate on the ground, "Stick your tongue in my mouth again and I'll bite it right off." I glared at him.

He shook his head. "That's another thing added to the list that we must change about your attitude." He grabbed my arm and then proceeded to drag me out of the room, and to a dragon in the courtyard.

"Get on." He commanded me.

I climbed up onto the dragon, and I felt Prince Sorn climb up right behind me, putting his arms around my waist. I tensed up.

"Oh relax," He said, "I'm only making sure you don't fall off, and so that I can reach the rains."

We then proceeded to fly off to the Southern Kingdom, and to my doom.

Sorry if its kinda bad, I just wrote this as it came to my head.  Have a good night!