'1

"Hyung, there's this girl outside the house looking for you" Jungkook says with raised brow, staring at his friend.
"O-oh, uh... Tell her that I went to Daegu to visit my parents" Taehyung says, hiding behind the couch. Jungkook sighs, rolling hair eyes as he walked back to the front door.

"So?" The girl said, frowning. Jungkook smiled, bowing.
"Oh, I'm sorry but Taehyungie hyung is in Daegu, he went to see his parents" He said. The girl rolled her eyes, pushing Jungkook before leaving.
"Rude" Jungkook says, slamming the door shut as he felt upset, not about the push but about something.
"What happened to you?" Taehyung asks, being ignored.

"Jungkook? You okay? Did the girl say something bad about you?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow as he sat down beside the sulking younger.
"If you don't want your sluts going here, then actually tell them that you don't like them, I'm not always here to shoo them away, hyung" Jungkook says with crossed arms as he tried to hold back tears.
"You know how they are, they're desperate for this dick" Taehyung said, laughing.

But this joke didn't made Jungkook laugh, his face was the same.
"Hey, that was funny" Taehyung said. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, standing up and walking away to go to his room. Taehyung just scoffs, turning the television on and not caring about the crying boy inside his room.

"I shouldn't of have fall for him, what an idiot I am" Jungkook says as he hits his bed with his pillow. He stared at himself in his full-body mirror, seeing the tears that flowed down his cheeks.
"I'm so pathetic, why am I even crying? I should be happy, I-I should be happy for him, he's happy then I should also be" Jungkook said, putting one finger on each corner of his mouth as he tried to put a smile on his face.

"Aish, I'm really are a pabo"