'5

Because of the incident last night, the friends morning was awkward. They couldn't talk to eachother, because they still didn't apologize at eachother. Jungkook gulps as he feels Taehyung's stare at him, he was looking down. Looking up, he saw how the older tried avoiding his stare. It made him smile a little, but he hid it and went back on looking down. Sighing, he couldn't take it anymore and stood up from his seat.

Grabbing his bag and putting it on his back before he walked out of the house. Taehyung who was left alone at the kitchen, also sighed.
"Gosh, I hate not having to talk to him" He says to himself before grabbing his bag and also walking out of the house, not forgetting to lock it. Seeing Jungkook from a distance, he was having a crisis on whether to approach him or not. He decided on giving him some space for now.

"Hey, you okay? Why are you crying?" Jungkook heard a voice, looking up and seeing Jimin, a senior of him.
"O-oh, I'm okay, hyung" Jungkook says, standing up and bowing. The older chuckles, shaking his head as the younger looked up at him.
"No need to bow at me, I'm not a teacher" Jimin says, scoffing. Jungkook giggles, saying sorry.
"Anyways, what happened?" Jimin asks, smiling. Jungkook sighed, biting his lips.

"It's just, I told my friend, Taehyung, that I'm gay" Jungkook says, while the older frowns.
"Isn't he the playboy?" Jimin asks, the younger nodded, sighing.
"Yes, and when I said it, he asked me if I want to have fun. I panicked and slapped him before running to my room" Jungkook says, Jimin stared at the younger with pity, hugging him which took the younger aback. Jungkook felt tears prick his eyes before he bursts into tears again and hugged back.