'16

"You told me you love me, you're just drunk that night, it's okay" Taehyung says, laughing. Jungkook sighs, slamming his hands down on the table, angry.
"Why are you so dense, hyung! I do like you! Why can't you realize that?! You don't see me all red whenever you touch me or hug me?! Jimin hyung is wrong! You won't change because you don't really like me!" Jungkook snaps, tears falling down his cheeks.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he looks at Jungkook who glared at him with red eyes.
"Kook, what? You...you love me?" The older asks, the younger sniffles, wiping his tears.
"Yes, you pabo! I love you even before I dated Jimin hyung! What's worse is that he knew, deciding to let me go because he wants me to be happy!" Jungkook says as he dropped to his knees. Taehyung didn't know what to do, he approached Jungkook, crouching down.

Lifting the younger's head up, he caressed his cheek with his thumb.
"I... I can change for you! I'll stop being a playboy, I promise" Taehyung says, staring at the younger's eyes. Jungkook wipes his tears, eyes widening.
"Rea-really?" The younger says, biting his lips. Taehyung smiles, connecting his lips with the younger. Jungkook was shocked but kissed back afterwards.

They pulled away, leaning their foreheads together.
"I'm so sorry for lashing out" Jungkook says, guilty. Taehyung shook his head, bopping the younger's nose.
"No, it's okay, at least I knew how you feel towards me now" The older says, making Jungkook blush.
"Oops, I almost forgot, would you do me an honor and be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asks, the younger nods, giggling.

"We should maybe stand up" Jungkook says, gasping as he felt himself being picked up.
"I'll take you to bed--" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook slapped him softly.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, earning a chuckle from the older. Taehyung kissed his forehead, putting him down.

"Sorry, baby"