'9

"Hyung, what do you mean?" Jungkook asks, shocked at the sudden question of his boyfriend. The older sighs, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"I saw that you always feel sad whenever you see him with a girl, do you love him?" Jimin asks softly, trying not to sound angry. Jungkook sighs, biting his lips.
"Yes, hyung, but I'm trying to take this feeling away. I love you and that's all that matters" Jungkook says, smiling as he pecked Jimin's lips.

"Baby, if you love him, you should go after him. You're just hurting yourself" Jimin says. Jungkook shakes his head, hugging Jimin's neck.
"No, hyung, I don't wanna hurt you. I'm trying to move on from him" Jungkook said, feeling the older's arms around his waist.
"Baby, it's okay. Okay, if we broke up, I don't want you to cry over me. I want you to go to Taehyung, I know that he's a playboy, but you could change him. I'll still be your friend, we don't have to hate eachother" Jimin says, resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.

Jungkook started crying, hearing that broke his heart. Jimin would sacrifice their relationship for his happiness.
"Hyung, are you saying we should break up?" Jungkook asks as he pulled away and stared at Jimin's eyes.
"No, baby, I'm saying IF we ever broke up" Jimin says, chuckling as he wiped Jungkook's tears away. Jungkook giggles, sniffling as he too wiped his tears away. Jimin grabbed his hand, kissed it, along with his lips.

"Don't cry, come on, let's continue watching" Jimin says, kissing his forehead. Jungkook laughs and kissed his cheek, resting his head in the older's chest.

"Kook, I'm sorry for what happened the other day" Taehyung says, while Jungkook looks back and smiled at him.

"It's okay, hyung, you were drunk, I understand"