Love?

Taehyung's POV

I placed the box back on the shelf and then turned to Y/n. I don't know why but my heart is going crazy since I kissed her. I don't even know why I kissed her like that! I'm a mafia, I can choke her –

Author – Don't get your kinks out Taehyung!

Taehyung – Author-nim, it's your own dirty brain! Blaming me for your corrupt mind. *Glaring at Author*

Author - *Clears throat nervously* Well back to the story.

I could've yelled at her or anything else but why kiss her? Ugh! I sighed before walking past her. I went to my room and sat down on the bed. In the morning, we both were here, cuddling and snuggling into each other.

I thought about going out to clear my brain and calm my heart. I got up and wore a black polo shirt and a grey shirt with all the buttons open along with jeans. I was walking down when I thought of taking Y/n with me.

I went to the kitchen to see no one. The table was clean. I frowned and went to the living room. I saw no one. Where is this girl? I then remembered. She must be in her room. I turned around and head back upstairs. I held the knob of the door and opened it.

I entered inside and saw a figure laying on the bed. I slowly walked closer to her. I saw her under the cover with her hand clasped and under her head, supporting her head. A smile unknowingly crawled on my face. I kneeled down at the edge of the bed and started at her face.

I never knew anyone could look so beautiful while sleeping. I raised my hand and pushed back her strands of hair which were on her forehead. I moved my hand back so she don't wake up. I stared at her face until my eyes landed on her lips.

I stared at her lips for some times but didn't know where I got courage from. I started leaning. I didn't wanted to, my mind was alerting me but my body moved on its own. My heart beat audible till my ears and her breath till my lips. I closed my eyes and moved forward.

"AHHH!!" I shot my eyes open and didn't saw her. I then saw her sitting up with shock plastered on her face. I gulped nervously.

Y/n's POV

I felt hot air hitting my lips. I didn't knew what it was so I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a nose and lips. What the fuck? I looked up and saw Taehyung leaning in.

"AHHH!!!" I yelled and quickly got up.

He flinched and opened his eyes. He looked at where I sleeping and then at me. I gulped in nervousness.

"W-What were you doing?" I stuttered. My heart was beating like crazy.

He was about to kiss me. If only I didn't moved and acted to be asleep, I could've been kissed b- shut up you fucking stupid brain!!

"I-I was going out s-so I thought of asking y-you." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then you should've woke me up by shaking me, not shocking me!!!" I sad and smacked his head making his sad and smacked his head making his yelped.

"Ow! Sorry! So are you coming with me or not?" He asked looking directly into my eyes which gave me chills.

That god damn stare of his. Fuck! "Okay I'm coming" I said smiling.

"Okay I'll wait downstairs. Get ready and come" he said and started walking out of the room.

"YAH! I'm already ready! Let's go" I said and held his hand before pulling him back.

We got up and went downstairs. We wore our shoes and head outside. We walked to the park near us.

Then I remembered that I was still holding his hand. I quickly let it go. I looked away hiding my flustered face.