Taehyung's Birthday

Next morning

I woke up and saw an angelic face right in front of me. I kissed his cheek and got up. I took a shower and wore a white shirt and black loose pants. I applied lip balm and liner and walked to Taehyung.

"Baby wake up!" I shook him. "Hmm 5 minute more" He muttered while covering his face.

"Wake up now or no kisses for today" I said with stern voice but I was controlling laugh when he shot up from the bed and stood in front of me.

"What a great morning it is, right baby?" He said stretching in front of me.

"Yes it is. Now take a bath and come down for breakfast" I giggled and kissed his nose.

"Yes ma'am!" He said making me laugh. I ruffled his messy hair and turned around. I opened the door and walked downstairs. I saw mom serving breakfast. I ran up to her and took the plate from her hand.

"I would've done it mom. You worked last night too." I scolded her. "It's fine dear. I am just helping you a little." She told her.

We both together settled the table and sat down talking. We decided to not act like we don't remember Tae's birthday. He came down in office clothes and sat beside me.

"Good morning mom, Y/n" He greeted us. "Good morning son" Mom smiled at him.

He was smiling like a small kid who is excited to go to waterpark. It's going to be a hell drive he gets nasty with me after mom goes.

"Do you guys know what day is it today?" Taehyung asked in between of the breakfast.

"It's Friday... No it's Saturday! But why? Is there any important meeting today honey?" I acted innocent.

"No. Mom, do you also don't remember?" He asked mom. "No it's nothing. It's just regular day." She smiled.

"I'm done eating. I'll be off" He said in monotone.

He took car keys and slammed the door shut making me sad. Ugh I want to eat Ramyeon... these food cravings.

After the breakfast, I called everyone here. Even some of his old friends which he don't really talk much. He can talk to them again. In half an hour, my family and BTS were here.

I told other people the timing as 6 in the evening and these people should be helping me here. Jungkook and Kyun Du were blowing balloons with Jungkook inhaling the gas and making us laugh by saying, 'Rrrrrrappp monstarrrrr'

Jimin and Suga were decorating cake and Hoseok and RM were working on other decoration like ribbons and curtain arrangement. Jin and I were now heading to buy grocery for dinner.

Jin was picking the vegetables while I excused myself. I went to other section to get my craving food like ramyeon, chocolate and spaghetti. I took loads of them and threw them in the shopping cart.

"Yah why are you buying all these? Are you pregnant!?" He scolded me but what made my little secret bust was when I spoke.

"How did you know I am pregnant?" I asked shocked.

"Idiot it's a joke but – heyy!!!!! You're pregnant!? For real!?!!" He held my shoulder as I cursed inside my brain.

"Yeah I'm pregnant" I finally gave in. "WHAT!?!!" He yelled grabbing every attention around us.

I apologized to them Jin's behavior. Ah he's embarrassing me.

"Yes I'm pregnant and nobody know till now. I'll surprise everyone tonight but you just caught me in words" I explained him.

He pulled me into a hug and said, "I'm so happy for you two. Congratulations! I'm finally an uncle!"

I laughed at his excited actions. We both paided for the stuff and went back home. On the way, Jin was investigating me.

"When did you found out you were pregnant?" He asked me.

"I guess about a week ago. At office, I threw up and the later fainted. My friends there took me to hospital and yeah that's it." I said while looking at him but god he's taller than Taehyung.

"Wah it's like those love movies where the female finds out and surprise the male lead. So romantic!" He fangirled over the situation.

We both reached home and started cooking. Our mom were busy talking about their life so we decided to take over the kitchen. People started coming and the house was filled with laughs and talks.

I excused myself for a second to check everything. The decoration looked beautiful, the cake was placed on the table with cute icing. Poppers, confetti and everything was ready. I was about to go to the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

"IT'S TAEHYUNG!! EVERYONE HIDE!!" I yelled while everyone hurriedly started hiding at where were they could. Some took confetti while some took poppers.

"Baby open the door! Why is it locked?" Taehyung shouted from outside.

We heard some shuffling and there was click heard signaling he opened the door. He entered the house and removed his shoes and socks. He was about to walk further when I turned the lights on.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. "What the!" Taehyung flinched and almost fell back.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Taehyung-ah, Happy birthday to you" Everyone sang while I brought the cake towards him.

Aww he's tearing up. My mafia baby is crying. I signaled him to blow the candles and he did. We clapped for him. He cut the cake which was not in Jungkook's hand.

"Happy birthday my love" I wished him while feeding the cake to him.

"Thank you so much darling!" He hugged me tightly which made me smile.

"I'm sorry I couldn't wish you in the morning. If I did, you would've knew this all" I told him while breaking the hug.

"Gwenchana Gwenchana!" He shook his head while kissing my nose.

Everyone wished him and ate cake, more like threw it all over the place. This is gonna be big mess after the party.

"SO WHERE'S MY GIFTS IDIOTS!!" Taehyung yelled making me look at him.

"I'll go first!" Jin oppa volunteered.

He gave Tae a cute pink tie which made me laugh. Suga gave a red heart plushie. Cute! J-hope gave glasses which were really suiting my baby. RM gave night suit which I didn't understand why but hey I'm not complaining.

Jimin gave us couple outfits which made my heart warm. And lastly, the Maknae gave Taehyung a peck on the cheeks. Not that's the bromance I wanted!

I went to the store room and brought the box out. Everyone was curious as what is in it. I placed it on the table and everyone gathered around.

"What is this? Why is it so big?" Taehyung asked me. "Just open it alien!" I hissed making him pout.

I looked at Jin oppa as he smiled. I nodded and looked at Taehyung. He opened the box and those cute two balloons flew out. The shawty caught it and held it in front of Taehyung.

"What is this? Why are there color balloons and toys?" Taehyung asked as others gasped realizing what it is.

"Honey I'm happy!" Tae's mom hugged me which made me smile automatically.

"Mom why am I the only one who doesn't understand this?" Taehyung whined.

"This idiot! Yah! It means you're gonna become a father now!" My mom told him.

"Oh I'm gonna be a fa- WHAT?! I'M GONNA BECOME A FATHER? In means like, Y/n's pregnant?" Taehyung yelled.