Someone Help me! [END]

5 years later

"Seo Jin-ah come here!" I told her. "Coming appa!" She answered while running towards me.

Automatic smile appeared on my face. She looks so much like Y/n. Each and every feature except for the smile matched my love. I picked Seo Jin in my arms and sat down on the grass.

"Baby do you know what it is called?" I asked her.

"Yes dad. It's a stone!" She replied making me chuckle. "No baby. It's a grave." I told her.

"What does a grave means?" She questioned me.

"It's a place where people we love and they love us are kept. We come here and talk to them. Tell them about our life and things" I explained to her.

"Really? That's cool. But who's grave is this appa?" She asked me.

I looked at the grave with a sad smile... That day is still so fresh in my heart. It's a wound which will never heal...

"It's your-" I was cut off by yellings.

"I told you to wait for me! I was searching for tissue papers idiot!" She scolded me.

"I know I know. I just thought we should go ahead first." I chuckled.

She sat beside us and looked at me with a comforting smile.

"Dad was going to tell me about who is in this grave. Do you know chingu [Friend]?" Seo Jin asked her.

"It's your oppa baby" She caressed Seo Jin's hair.

"Oppa? My brother?" She asked to which Y/n just nodded.

"It's because of him you are here with us baby" I said as Y/n hissed at me.

"Yah alien! I told you not to tell her anything about that!" She scolded me.

"It's fine. She is going to know about it sooner or later. She's really too cute that I want to keep talking and tell her everything on repeat!" I kissed my daughters cheek.

"I can't believe how I fell for this alien" Y/n shook her head.

"You must be thinking about how handsome this alien is!" I teased her.

"Yes! Dad is really handsome. My every friend say that he's too handsome. But I say that my mom is more beautiful that dad!" Seo Jin spoke making us look at her with love.

I looked at Y/n who was tearing up.

Let's give you a flashback...

5 years before, at hospital.

"So have you chosen Mr. Kim?" Doctor asked me out of nowhere.

I got up and wiped my tears. I faced him with a straight face.

"Yes. I have." I spoke. "That's good. Whom do you chose to save?" He asked me.

I looked at Jimin and he gave me nod. I took a deep breath before opening my mouth, having many thoughts in my mind.

"I want both to live with me and grow happily but as that's not possible. I want to save my love. I want Y/n back. Save her doctor!" I told him as he smiled.

He was about to leave but I stopped him again. There is something I needed to ask him.

"Doctor, can I know the gender of the baby?" I asked him.

"Of course. It's a baby boy." He gave me a warm smile.

"Really?" I smiled in happiness. He nodded and went to continue the surgery.

End of flashback [Y/n's POV]

I was cooking dinner when I felt two hand wrap around my waist.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Let me at least cook first" I hissed at him.

"I never stopped you babygirl" He whispered while snuggling his face in the crook of my neck.

"Mom dad!" We heard Seo Jin.

Taehyung quickly let me go and leaned on the table making me giggle.

"Baby sit down. Dinner is almost ready" I told her.

"Taehyung-ah please go and set the table." I told her as he noded.

"Okay... Seo Jinniee!" Taehyung called out.

I was almost done so I watched Taehyung playing and having fun with our little daughter. I really have a perfect family... But sometimes I feel like Seo Jin should have a sibling like I had Kyun Du...

I went to table with food and we all started digging in. Taehyung and Seo Jin laughing while eating but I was in thoughts until a hand waved in front of me.

I looked up, "Y-Yes?"

"What happened? What are you thinking of?" Taehyung asked me concerned.

I looked at him and then at Seo Jin. I took her hand into mine and smiled at her.

"Baby can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Ofh Courrshe" She replied while munching the food. Cute.

"Would you like it if you had a small brother like Kyun Du uncle or a sister?" I questioned making Taehyung go shook.

"Yes!! Almost every in the school have siblings. Mom I can really have one to?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

"We can, if only dad says yes" I looked at Taehyung who was still in shock.

"Dad pleaseeeee.... I want a sibling. Get me one na" She started doing her aegyo.

"Okay okay. We'll get you one!" he ruffled her hair making her cheer.

After eating, Seo Jin went to sleep and Taehyung was cleaning the tables while I was doing the dishes. But I felt someone back hug me and I knew who this is.

"Tae I'm working" I told him. "I don't care. Because of you I'm having a hard time since dinner!" He whined.

"What do you mean you're having a har-" I stopped when I realized what he is talking about.

"Now you know" He said while nibbling my neck. "T-Taee" I lightly moaned.

"Yes babygirl?" He said in a seductively.

He turned me around and picked me up, placing me on the counter. He started kissing me while I wrapped my hands around his neck. He was grinding making me moan in his mouth.

He was getting harder down there. He started dominating me with his tongue but we quickly parted when we heard a voice.

"Mom dad? What are you two doing???" Seo Jin came out of nowhere.

"Baby are you not sleepy?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Come I'll tug you in." I said and picked her up.

We both went to her room. I laid her on the bed and covered her with the cover. I started singing lullaby for her but I didn't knew when I fell asleep with her.

I was shaken by someone which made me groan.

"Wake up Y/n" I heard Taehyung. "What do you want Tae?" I asked him.

"You have to still pleasure me babygirl" He said as I whined.

"No I'm not. I'm sleepy. Tomorrow" I covered myself with the cover but he lifted me up.

My eyes widen as I hugged his neck. "You're coming and it's final" He said and started walking out.

"No!! Someone save me!!" I called for help as the bedroom door closed.

"Mom's gonna have a hard time tonight. Poor her" Seo Jin tssed.

________ 

Kids these days are so advanced.... tsk tsk tsk..

Anyways this is the end of the story, hope you liked it.

Edit - Guyz! IT CROSSED 1M READS! OHMYGOD! Thank you so much for all your beautiful comments and votes, and expecially for your courage to read a common plot story. I cannot express how it feels to reach this. 😭💗